EAStudios Clan

This idea may have already been brought to discussion but im thinking that we could make a EAStudios COD4 clan?

Just an idea, post thoughts and if you'd join or not?

I don't see a problem with this but I don't think they we'd be able to get a whole roster up.

when i get my xbox back, i would consider joining, but we'd have to decide on the ladder etc. if we did make a clan it would have to be organised well

Well we could have a clan on all platforms a PS3 EU and NA and a Xbox EU and NA. Also we would play different games. So we could start a Halo clan or a Gears clan aswell.

I have seen this idea brought up on many sites in the past, but I dont see the point in it. Whats the point of starting up a clan that might be decent, when you could just sponsor another top clan? You would be doing the same things like making graphics for the clan so they can represent the site, except a top clan would get ur name out better.

if anyone wants to tryout contact me over xbl for HElix-
GT- hLx D R U N K

Bazballnut94 said:
I have seen this idea brought up on many sites in the past, but I dont see the point in it. Whats the point of starting up a clan that might be decent, when you could just sponsor another top clan? You would be doing the same things like making graphics for the clan so they can represent the site, except a top clan would get ur name out better.

they already do that sily..
helix??

Until I get COD 4 for ps3 or xbox, I dont mind joining. I'm pretty beast myself.

Back