Easy

Title: Easy
Rated: PG for language and 'references'
Summary: Sydney’s got a bad rep, but can Vaughn see through that?
Thank-you: To my awesome betas Mary and Laura. You girls rule!
Distribution: Also on Allies HERE.

Chapter 1

“Weiss, common man, I don’t wanna go.” Seventeen year old Michael Vaughn whined to his best friend of twelve years.

“It’s just a party, you act like I’m feeding you to the vampires.” Eric Weiss, jokester, clown, and all around funny man remarked.

“Vampires don’t exist.” Vaughn baited, knowing that he was distracting his friend for a few more minutes. It was a Friday night and he just felt like staying home. His girlfriend of three weeks just dumped him for the quarterback of their school’s football team, making his life quite unpleasant. He was wrong thinking she didn’t care that he wasn’t on the football team. He tried to tell himself that she was just a ditzy blonde cheerleader anyway.

“Of course they do!” Weiss threw up his hands, completely forgetting about the party to prove his point. They had yet to leave the Vaughn residence and Vaughn hoped to buy enough time that he could complain the party was already over and they wouldn’t have to go.

“You have any proof?” Vaughn challenged.

“Yeah! Haven’t you ever seen Underworld? Or Blade?” Weiss walked to his TV cabinet, pulling out the aforementioned movies.

“Earth to Weiss, those are movies.” Vaughn rolled his eyes at his friend. Leave it to Weiss to find ‘proof’ in a bunch of Hollywood action flicks.

“Well…” Eric stammered, hating that his friend was always right. “They are real.” He crossed his arms over his broad chest, refusing to go down without a fight. “Let’s just go, okay?” Weiss begged.

“You just wanna see Nadia again.” Vaughn teased, knowing his friend had a weak spot for one Nadia Bristow. Most girls didn’t like Weiss’s teddy bear appearance, but Nadia had been continuously flirting with him for a week straight. She was also a fan of his magic tricks. Needless to say, Weiss was head-over-heels.

“So?” He countered weakly, losing a fight to Vaughn the second time that night and it probably wouldn’t be the last either.

“When are you gonna ask her out?” Vaughn sat back on the couch, comfortable to just hang out at home for the evening.

“At the party.” Weiss answered, pulling Vaughn off the couch by his arm. “Now get your ass up!”

“Hey Weiss!” Nadia Bristow yelled over the music when she saw him walk through the open front door.

“Hi.” He replied nervously, pushed forward by Vaughn. Michael knew his friend deserved something good in his life and Nadia seemed to be the source of his happiness. She was very beautiful, with her long black hair and her Spanish looking skin. You would never guess she barely knew how to say hello in the language. “How are you?” He asked.

“Great, now that you’re here.” She smiled and Weiss blushed. Vaughn rolled his eyes at the pair and went to find something to eat. He wasn’t much of a dancer and he couldn’t hold his liquor, so he decided that the snack table would be his best bet, figuring that standing back and watching the ‘fun’ would be a lot safer than trying to participate.

He had been to many parties in his day, always seeing other people get completely trashed or wasted, only to see them present at the next party, doing the same thing. He never understood why they came back for more after what had happened to them. He knew that there were problems caused by the drunken actions of participants, he heard about it at school and through Weiss.

Even though Michael Vaughn was considered hot by most girls, he never got caught up in that. His mother taught him to be grounded and not let his ego get the better of him. He didn’t care that he wasn’t a member of the football team and he didn’t care that he could almost have his pick of any girl. He wasn’t into gossip or popularity.

The party passed on, the same way all the rest had.

Late into the night, the music stopped as a group of three girls entered the house. Dressed in all beige, hair straight as needles, and clothes barely covering the needed areas, the leader commanded the attention of everyone. They slowly sauntered to the back of the house where the keg was located, sending sultry looks to every hot guy in the room. As Michael received a wink from the her, he heard a groan from Nadia.

“Oh, great. My sister’s here.”

Enter one Sydney Bristow, school slut and rumored coke dealer.

TBC...
Syd’s Outfit
Jen50.jpg

It looks really interesting. :smiley:

I wonder how they will end up with each other since they seem so different.

Please keep PMing me when you post more

Interesting, I like it. Different role for Syd and for Vaughn.

Awww, Weiss and Nadia already flirting/hooking up...

Keep me on the PM list?

Thanks

Late into the night, the music stopped as a group of three girls entered the house. Dressed in all beige, hair straight as needles, and clothes barely covering the needed areas, the leader commanded the attention of everyone. They slowly sauntered to the back of the house where the keg was located, sending sultry looks to every hot guy in the room. As Michael received a wink from the her, he heard a groan from Nadia.

“Oh, great. My sister’s here.”

Enter one Sydney Bristow, school slut and rumored coke dealer.
Nice this is going to be INTERESTING to say the least...

Sounds awesome, please keep me on the PM list

Back