Easy

lol. Both of them are in for a shock when Syd makes the moves and when Michael...maybe?...refuses them. Heh. I'll get a chuckle out of it.

Wonderful job -- the suspense had a great build-up. Can't wait for the next update.

Ah ah ah ah!!!! Poor Vaughn!!!! :blush:

This is a very different sydney bristow, but I like your idea!!!! I'm sure that with Vaughn's help, she will be able to change and become a "good" girl!

Please may I have a pm when you update? thanks!

this isnt going to end up good. i can just tell
but i do hope that thing work out between the two of them

'street corner syd' that was great. i totally laughed

thanks for the PM

i hope that you update soon!!!

~*~ kara ~*~

back with more from Street-Corner Syd!

enjoy and review please!

Chapter 7

The movie started, Will Turner was arrested, a few people shouted ‘captain!’ along with the movie, and all was going well. Vaughn snuck a peak over at Sydney and noticed she looked a little bored. She had her hand resting on the arm rest and Vaughn decided to place his hand in hers. She looked over at him, then down at their joined hands. He smiled and she smiled back. He thought maybe she had seen the movie before, but hoped she wouldn’t mind watching it again.

She let go of his hand, taking a sip of her drink. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and leaned over towards him. She slipped her hand into his lap and rested it on his knee. He became nervous at her touch, but when she didn’t move it for a while, he calmed down. Maybe she was just resting it there by mistake.

As Elizabeth escaped prison, he suddenly felt her hand moving upwards. She was rubbing and massaging his thigh, getting closer and closer to him. He grabbed her hand softly, pulling it away from his groin. She looked up at him, confusion on her face and he shook his head. She seemed satisfied with his answer and sat back in her chair.

Halfway through the movie, he noticed she had run out of her Dr. Pepper. Instead of getting up to get her another drink, he lifted the armrest in between them, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. She leaned towards him, setting her head on his shoulder. He offered her his drink and she gladly took it.

“Thanks.”

They stayed like that for several moments before Sydney leaned across his lap to put the drink back in his armrest. He wondered why she didn’t just put it in the one next to her, but soon found out.

Her fingers quickly found his belt and undid it before he knew what was happening. She went to unzip his jeans and nearly succeeded before he came to his senses and pulled her head back up. He quickly fixed his pants, sending a shocked look to Sydney. She sat in her chair, pretending to watch the movie and ignore him.

He wondered if this was what she did when she was with other guys. She lived up to her reputation, but he wasn’t going to hold it against her. Maybe she came to expect that that was what guys wanted when they asked her out. Maybe she didn’t know what a normal date was like. Not all guys were after sex.

The movie ended and she refused to look at him the entire walk out of the theater. It was almost as if she was ashamed that he didn’t let her touch him. Maybe she was ashamed that he rejected her and thought it was something she had done to put him off. He reached out and grabbed her hand when they got in the car.

“It’s ok, Syd.” He reassured. She didn’t speak for the whole ride home. He pulled into her driveway, turning off the car.

“Was it something I did?” Sydney asked quietly. “Is it because I’m ugly?” She whispered. His heart broke for her, hating himself for making her feel like she wasn’t good enough.

“Syd. You’re far from ugly. Your one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen.” Vaughn kissed the back of her hand. “I’m honored that you would go out with me.”

“Then why did you reject me?” She asked, looking into his green eyes. He smiled softly at her, looking into her brown eyes and seeing them full of pain.

“Sydney, guys shouldn’t expect that kind of thing on a first date.” He rubbed small circles on her hand. “I don’t.”

“Oh.” Sydney said, a blush rising in her cheeks. “Goodnight then.” She started to get out of the car but he grabbed her hand and held her attention.

“Will you go out with me next weekend?” He asked.

TBC... oh, the suspence.

back with more from Street-Corner Syd!

Haha! yeah!! street-corner syd!

wow, ok, so she didn't demand payment anyway? she makes appointments with guys and doesn't get paid for it? huh. so she's just a cheap whore, not a hooker. Interesting. I thought for sure she'd be a full blown hooker and taking money for sex since she deals coke.

I knew she'd try to do things with Michael's "private area" during the movie. Haha. glad he stopped her. She needs some self-esteem.

Is this going to be like afterschool special "mike saves her from dealing drugs and turns her into a nice girl" story?

thanks for updating!! loved it.

(y)

They stayed like that for several moments before Sydney leaned across his lap to put the drink back in his armrest. He wondered why she didn’t just put it in the one next to her, but soon found out.

Her fingers quickly found his belt and undid it before he knew what was happening. She went to unzip his jeans and nearly succeeded before he came to his senses and pulled her head back up. He quickly fixed his pants, sending a shocked look to Sydney. She sat in her chair, pretending to watch the movie and ignore him.
Awww, damn, he stopped her. I would've LOVED if they did felgercarb in the movie theatre :rotflmao: That would be amusing. :angelic:

“Was it something I did?” Sydney asked quietly. “Is it because I’m ugly?” She whispered. His heart broke for her, hating himself for making her feel like she wasn’t good enough.

“Syd. You’re far from ugly. Your one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen.” Vaughn kissed the back of her hand. “I’m honored that you would go out with me.”

“Then why did you reject me?” She asked, looking into his green eyes. He smiled softly at her, looking into her brown eyes and seeing them full of pain.

“Sydney, guys shouldn’t expect that kind of thing on a first date.” He rubbed small circles on her hand. “I don’t.”
Looks like someone has some self-esteem issues. Uh Oh.

“Oh.” Sydney said, a blush rising in her cheeks. “Goodnight then.” She started to get out of the car but he grabbed her hand and held her attention.

“Will you go out with me next weekend?” He asked.
OH COME-effing-ON! YOU CANT LEAVE ME THERE! OMG!!!!!!!

:thud:

Great Chap! :smiley: Can't wait for more.

Awww, damn, he stopped her. I would've LOVED if they did felgercarb in the movie theatre That would be amusing.
oh, you would.
you have such a dirty mind.
(says the girl who just wrote that chapter :lol: )
join the club... haha. ok, i'm rambling. shutting up.

Great update. Glad Michael could show her that not every guy is after one thing. Hopefully he can get her to change her ways.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

lol. Poor Syd........that would have to be embarassing, no matter if you did it day in and day out.....which, in it self, is embarassing.\

Anyway, I love it. Fantastic job....definetly can't wait to see where you take this.

ha ha ha loved it, it was sooooooo cute,
i hope she does!!!!!!

ok, so now u have to update soon cos i will go insane :smash: oooooops i think i already have.
plz plz plz update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
thanks from ABV

Back