Easy

'
derevkointraining'
awww.. she's realizing being a cheap whore isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

HA HA HA, that made me laugh my a** off!!! Great update, its never to late to change Syd!! :smiley:

Great update. Hope Syd realises it's never too late to change, and Vaughn will be the one to help her do it.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

I'm glad Syd realizes it's wrong and that her mom wouldn't be happy!!!
-Syd can change..... first she has to stop hanging out with her "friends" and then go out with Vaughn again!!
Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the pm!!

great update...hmm...it is not too late to change sydney...vaughn, the miracle worker can help you!!! :lol: ^_^ ;)

hurry with the next chappy! :cool:

I'm lovin' this!! Syd is just so messed up... AND she got Lauren as a friend, this could not be a good thing lool
Please PM me on the next updates?
thanks

great updates. i glad sydney is finally realizing that being a wh*re/sl*t isn't cool at all. glad nadia is good child...is she hiding secrets? thanks for the PM's...i can't wait to read the next update.

-erin :smiley:

Chapter 9

“Hey, Syd! Earth to Sydney!” Chrissie waved her hand in front of her friend’s face. She hadn’t been paying attention to anything she said and it was getting annoying.

“Oh, sorry.” Sydney quickly apologized. She didn’t know what had set her off in a trance, but once she started thinking about Vaughn she couldn’t stop. He was like a virus that spread through her mind, infecting her thoughts. “What?” She asked, attempting to get back into the conversation.

“I was just saying how I wanted to go see the new Pirates.” Chrissie repeated. “Maybe we could all go this weekend.” She suggested, pulling out her cell phone to check her calendar.

“Already seen it.” Sydney said, her thoughts drifting back to Vaughn. It was the first movie in a while that she actually had seen. She was happy that she decided to watch the movie, as it turned out to be just as good as the first.

“When?” Lauren asked harshly, like she controlled Sydney’s social life. In some ways, she did, but Sydney wouldn’t admit that to her.

“With Michael, Friday.” She answered and Lauren just laughed.

“Oh yeah. You actually watched the movie.” Lauren said, rolling her eyes. Sydney knew they were about to start trashing Vaughn and didn’t want to hear it. Seeing Vaughn and his friends enter the cafeteria, she got up and walked towards them. She grabbed Vaughn’s arm to hold him back from entering the line for lunch.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” She whispered, and he nodded softly. She was surprised that he didn’t just blow her off like other guys would if she came up to them in public. She led him through the deserted art room and into the darkroom. He looked around, taking in his surroundings.

“The darkroom?” He questioned.

“It’s quiet.” Sydney shrugged, knowing he didn’t really care where they were. She jumped up and sat on one of the counters, leaving him standing in the middle of the darkroom. Red light filled the air and made it harder to see than normal.

“What did you need?” Vaughn asked, standing in front of her. She spread her legs and grabbed him by the shirt, pulling his lips to hers. Wrapping her legs around him, she ran her hands through his hair. He kissed her back, but pulled away. Setting his hands on either side of her body, he looked into her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Sydney asked.

“Syd, I don’t wanna do something you might regret.” He said honestly.

“I won’t regret it.” She promised. She needed someone to be there for her and this was the only way she knew how.

“Yes, you will.” Vaughn countered, stepping away from her. Being too close to her was dangerous territory. He didn’t know how long he could control himself if she kept forcing herself on him. He respected her too much to give in.

“How do you know, you’re not me.” She said, looking away from him. The light shown off her face perfectly and accentuated her beauty.

“Syd, I’m just not sure that I wanna take our relationship to that level before our second date. I want you to know that I respect you too much to let you think I’m like other guys.”

“Whatever.” She snapped, jumping down and leaving the darkroom.

“What was that about?” Weiss asked as Vaughn sat down at the lunch table with them. He had wondered where Sydney took Vaughn.

“She’s just…” He started, only to be cut off by Nadia.

“An annoying, slutty, self-centered, bitchy, cheaper than a penny whore?” She said harshly. “I don’t even know why you bother with her, she’s not gonna change. It’s like, encoded in her DNA.”

“Nadia, you shouldn’t talk like that. She’s your sister!” Vaughn defended. The fact that Nadia could quickly come up with that many degrading words about Sydney offended him. He believed she could change if she was treated right. All the other guys she dated had been just after sex. She needed someone to love her for who she was, not what she looked like.

“Blood doesn’t mean felgercarb.” Nadia retorted. “She hates me, I hate her. Plain and simple.”

Vaughn sighed, knowing it wasn’t right to be fighting with Nadia. She and Weiss were dating and he didn’t want to create a problem between his best friend.

“She just needs someone to love her for the way she is, not by how she looks.” Vaughn said and Weiss almost spit out his drink.

“Love?” He sputtered.

“You know what I mean.” Vaughn replied, knowing he had to prove to Sydney she was worth something more than what she had become.

TBC... review please!

Back