Easy

wow, you just made me picture her getting low in front of him and sliding back up. haha. and you call that *innocent*?

LOL but she didn't do that.. she just like, pinned him against a locker and smushed herself into him. i'm not saying it was totally innocent but it wasn't anything too... street-cornerish.

but please hurry with the update.. i'm sooo excited to read more!!

that was a good epi!! i cant wait for Mer to find her undies on the Lost & Found board. lol

i KNOW. how awesome was the episode. I loved the flashbacks. and i LOVE that it was ADDISON that found the undies, WASHED them, put them in a ziplock bag.. hahahahahahahah... and she totally knows it was meredith. she should have put a sign on top of them that said, "i'm a skank", not "lost and found"

Well, Michael did deserve a 'thank-you-gift' but not in the middle of the school... c'me on Sydney! :P

I think it's great that she stopped dealing drugs. :smiley:

awwww.... (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

vaughn is always there for and just wants to be with her....awww....so touching....
sydney please change soon!!!

waiting EAGERLY for your next update!!!
;)

yey i am so glad that things are getting better for! and i am glad that her and vaughs relationship is going well!
thanks for the PM :P
update soon

i'd like to thank my beta's. :hug:
this is my first completely posted fic, and it feels good to know i'm done with it, but sad to see it go.
anywho, you people just wanna read, so... here's the final chapter. :cry:

Chapter 12

Sydney and Vaughn went out to dinner one night at a fancy place downtown, without the company of Nadia and Weiss. Vaughn wouldn’t stop raving about the French food and how great it was. Sydney just rolled her eyes and went along with it, promising to go out to dinner there sometime.

They arrived at the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess.

“Table for two please.” Vaughn requested nicely. The woman smiled at the young couple, leading them to a table in the back, surrounded by candles. He had called earlier without Sydney’s knowledge to arrange it.

“This is romantic.” Sydney commented as he pulled out her chair for her. She sat down and Michael took his seat.

“I guess.” Michael teased, ignoring it all. He focused his attention on Sydney and waited for their waiter to take their order. After they ordered, they made small conversation before Michael had to get something off his chest.

“Syd, there’s a reason I brought you here.” He started. “We need to talk.”

Sydney was frozen with fear, thinking Michael had come here to breakup with her. She had fallen for him and he didn’t even care. She thought things were good between them, but maybe she was wrong. Maybe there was no such thing as a good relationship, at least in her case.

“I’m sorry Michael.” Sydney pleaded, a few tears falling from her eyes. “Please, I’ll do anything. Anything. Just please don’t leave me.” She grabbed his hand, her cries shaking her body. Michael’s nervous expression turned worried.

“Wait, Syd, wait.” Vaughn tried to get her to stop crying. He didn’t want to breakup with her. He didn’t know where she got that idea, but that was not what he meant. Maybe he should have chosen better words to start with. “I’m not breaking up with you.” He said and she stopped crying momentarily.

“R-Really?” She asked, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. She seemed doubtful and he just wanted to reassure her that he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Yes, Syd.” He took her hand in his again. “What I wanted to tell you was that I love you.” He admitted.

“I love you too.” She cried, a few more tears falling from her eyes. Michael’s expression softened up, but he still looked concerned that she was crying.

“Are you ok?” He asked softly.

“Perfect.” She answered, smiling a full dimpled smile. “You helped me see that there is more to life than the physical stuff. I forgot what love was and you showed me how to live again.” She leaned across the table and gently kissed him.

“I love you.” He repeated, loving how it sounded. Sydney was special, no doubt about that, and he intended to never let her go.

“I love you too.” Sydney smiled, happy with her new life. Michael took away her pain and saved her from destroying herself. With him by her side she could overcome anything.

{Fin}
Thanks For Reading!!
~Sierra

oh no. i cant' believe it's over! :shocked: it was such a great fic, and a sweet ending. i'm glad that sydney learned what love and relationships are really about... or should be. :D

:love:
~Anja

awww Syd's all butterflies and rainbows now!!!

haha.

you should totally do a sequel with them having like, wild crazy children who drink too much and get tattoos and throw wild parties in the house.

this was a great story though. one of my favorites to comment on. (My comments are not meant to disrespect, I only comment on things i really like!)

thanks for sharing it and sending PM's!!

Aww that was cute!!!
-I'm glad things turned out good for Syd!!
And I agree I think you should do a sequel!!! :angelic:
-Great ending!! Thanks for the pm!!

Back