Easy

Awwww that was such a perfect ending!! :woot:
i loved sydneys character through out the entire thing.
She was volatile. . . Strong and yet had a delicate beautiful side.
Thanks for the pm. I will definately miss this. . . :(

Loved it... not only this last update, but the entire fic!

YAY for the first fic done :lol: I know how it feels ;)

Can't wait for more fics from you... :hug: cookie

aww i cant believe thats the end! :(
i think its was a perfect ending though, i will just miss this story!
thanks for all the PMs and for sharing a great story :D

“I’m sorry Michael.” Sydney pleaded, a few tears falling from her eyes. “Please, I’ll do anything. Anything. Just please don’t leave me.” She grabbed his hand, her cries shaking her body. Michael’s nervous expression turned worried.

“Wait, Syd, wait.” Vaughn tried to get her to stop crying. He didn’t want to breakup with her. He didn’t know where she got that idea, but that was not what he meant. Maybe he should have chosen better words to start with. “I’m not breaking up with you.” He said and she stopped crying momentarily.

“R-Really?” She asked, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. She seemed doubtful and he just wanted to reassure her that he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Yes, Syd.” He took her hand in his again. “What I wanted to tell you was that I love you.” He admitted.

“I love you too.” She cried, a few more tears falling from her eyes. Michael’s expression softened up, but he still looked concerned that she was crying.
😌 Awww, they love each other.

So, um, no epilogue? :(

Great Chapter. The end was so sweet.. well bitter-sweet...
Loved it.

(y)

okay, im a little late, but i am here nonetheless.

i loved the final chapter and i am so glad that things worked out for the best between the two of them.

i have been having some trouble in my life so, that's why i havent been on in the longest time. but thanks for continutiously PMing me your story.

well, i am going to be sad to see this go. on with the next one!! LOL

~*~ kara ~*~

Back