"Eating People" in Germany!?

jems said:
this is horrible and why am inot suprised marco likes rotten.com? LOL
cause i have a strong stomach lol

but thing also they got connceted with each other over the internet :lol: just hope there arent anymore of those psychos hanging around.

marco said:
jems said:
this is horrible and why am inot suprised marco likes rotten.com? LOL
cause i have a strong stomach lol

but thing also they got connceted with each other over the internet :lol: just hope there arent anymore of those psychos hanging around.
you never know... ;)

A.I.C. said:
obsessetion said:
A.I.C. said:
obsessetion said:
ewwwwwwwwwww!!! thats nasty!!!! k i'm gettin a metal image!!!
ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! must..........not...............think.....about!!! ah there!!!!
But that's an exception- not all german ppl are/were like this two....
oh no!!!! i ever ment all germans r nasty!!!!! not even germans!!!!! i meant any canaball!!!!y does this remind me of red dragon (kindaish!)
oh I see..... but i had the feeling that I just had to say that..
sorri!!! i really never meant i that way!!!!
even if it were english i'd think the same!!!

How come I live in germany and haven´t heard of it???:blink: You see that is what happens when you study all day for your final exams :(
I just asked my mom what happend exactly and I just find it sick!!!!!

Sandra

Aliasaddict:) said:
How come I live in germany and haven´t heard of it???:blink: You see that is what happens when you study all day for your final exams :(

Sandra
lol!!!! good luck with ur exams!!!!!
hu wouldn't fin it sick!!! :blink:

Sandra
Because that wasn't in the mass media like "Bild" ;) and that happened not yesterday... "aus dem auge, aus dem sinn"

A.I.C. said:
How come I live in germany and haven´t heard of it???:blink:  You see that is what happens when you study all day for your final exams :( 

Sandra
Because that wasn't in the mass media like "Bild" ;) and that happened not yesterday... "aus dem auge, aus dem sinn"
on this channel here we have some web news.....there was the part about starting the lawsuit after so long.

marco said:
A.I.C. said:
How come I live in germany and haven´t heard of it???:blink:  You see that is what happens when you study all day for your final exams :( 

Sandra
on this channel here we have some web news.....there was the part about starting the lawsuit after so long.
That's right.. it just started....

Back