"Eating People" in Germany!?

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
marco said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Moriel said:
This is sick... maybe this should be moved to the Serious Discussion forum...
Are you kidding?!
This is soooo funny!
Hay, it's not like it was "murder". It was consentual :lol:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
people there in germany beg to differ though
I'm half German and I must say, well than, people in Germany need to get a sense of humor! :lol:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
not everyone has the same kind of humor.....that guy who is dead certainly cant laugh about it anymore can he ;)

I mean for this kinsd of sick game you need two ppl....... the met each other over the internet....and from things I heard the victim motivated him during the act to be more cruel......That's so sick.... but now the process started over here in Germany.... it happened actally over ca. 1,5 years ago........

A.I.C. said:
I mean for this kinsd of sick game you need two ppl....... the met each other over the internet....and from things I heard the victim motivated him during the act to be more cruel......That's so sick.... but now the process started over here in Germany.... it happened actally over ca. 1,5 years ago........
yea i know they are crazy both of them...but its interesting to see if that person is going to be convicted for murder though

I hope he'll get the punishment for the murdering....I don't want to be mean but there should be a "border" noone should cross...and "eating" one person ist one of those borders....

I also would have a kind of uncomfortable feeling if they'll let those ppl free and the persons who don't pay the taxes 100% correctly have to go into prison.......and this man might sit next to me in the tube.....not a very nice feeling.....

ewwwwwwwwwww!!! thats nasty!!!! k i'm gettin a metal image!!!
ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! must..........not...............think.....about!!! ah there!!!!

marco said:
well kinda ya know they can plead that he was emotionally f*** up
I know but it would be weired feeling knowing that hes free and could do the same again...and maybe this time not with a volunteer victim....

obsessetion said:
ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! must..........not...............think.....about!!! ah there!!!!
But that's an exception- not all german ppl are/were like this two....

A.I.C. said:
obsessetion said:
i certainly hope not that you are all the same lol :lol:

A.I.C. said:
obsessetion said:
oh no!!!! i ever ment all germans r nasty!!!!! not even germans!!!!! i meant any canaball!!!!y does this remind me of red dragon (kindaish!)

obsessetion said:
A.I.C. said:
obsessetion said:
oh no!!!! i ever ment all germans r nasty!!!!! not even germans!!!!! i meant any canaball!!!!y does this remind me of red dragon (kindaish!)
oh I see..... but i had the feeling that I just had to say that..

hahaha ilmao but tammi wouldnt say that she meant all the germans though lol

but ya you are rie AIC i wouldbt fancy sitting near him in a bus or train :lol:

marco said:
hahaha ilmao but tammi wouldnt say that she meant all the germans though lol

but ya you are rie AIC i wouldbt fancy sitting near him in a bus or train :lol:
But you would wonder if i'd tell you what I've got all heard about Germany and german ppl when I went somewhere.... but that's :eek:fftopic:

Back