"Eating People" in Germany!?

lol people can all be different..there are good ones and bad ones...and complete phsychos like thos 2 in this thread lol

Moriel said:
phychopathic people don't eat people.. cannibals eat people though
uhm a cannibal is an psychopath...the fact that he is willing to eat an another person says it all. The fact that he did means he is an cannibal and therefore he can still be an psychopath

marco said:
Moriel said:
uhm a cannibal is an psychopath...the fact that he is willing to eat an another person says it all. The fact that he did means he is an cannibal and therefore he can still be an psychopath
yea, i know cannibals are phychopathics too.... gah nevermind

A.I.C. said:
marco said:
lol people can all be different..there are good ones and bad ones...and complete phsychos like thos 2 in this thread lol
:lol: :D
I guese than "I'm one of the two pychos" lol

Hay, I didn't mean that German people are crazy, I just added "Eating people in Germany" because it happened to be in Germany. If it would have happened here I would have called it "Eating people in Canada" :lol:
Of course, that could have happened anywhere in the world.

That cannabal should be put in jail. I don't care if it was consentual, it's still freeky. But its funny, I can't help but laughing! How could anyone agree to being "dinner" ?
You gotta wonder though, did he marinate him or put spices on him before he ate him :lol:

"mmmmmmmmmm, human" :lol:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
A.I.C. said:
marco said:

Hay, I didn't mean that German people are crazy, I just added "Eating people in Germany" because it happened to be in Germany. If it would have happened here I would have called it "Eating people in Canada" :lol:
Of course, that could have happened anywhere in the world.

That cannabal should be put in jail. I don't care if it was consentual, it's still freeky. But its funny, I can't help but laughing! How could anyone agree to being "dinner" ?
You gotta wonder though, did he marinate him or put spices on him before he ate him :lol:

"mmmmmmmmmm, human" :lol:

no thats not what i meant sorry if struck you like that...with the 2 pshychos i meant the 2 germans who ate each other

sorry for the misunderstanding :( :( :(

marco said:

s not what i meant sorry if struck you like that...with the 2 pshychos i meant the 2 germans who ate each other

sorry for the misunderstanding  :(  :(  :(
HA HA! I get it, me stupid and slow :lol:

Hmm, I don't think they "ate eachother" only one was eaten :lol:

TYPO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moriel said:
marco said:
Moriel said:
yea, i know cannibals are phychopathics too.... gah nevermind
see:
a canibal = psycopath
a psycopath does not = a cannibal
:D
i think

Back