ECM-Technology and more

gazdoil

Cadet
Hi Sci-Fi Fans,

i had designed a lot of Sci-Fi stuff over the last years but now i want to try it in reality:

ECM prototype

The next big thing will be the "quantum gateway" for me :smiley:
Just a simple network gateway like your router at home but based on quantum mechanics.

This gateway allows you to transmit data from one edge of the solar system to the opposite edge
without visual contact. So quantum entanglement is a big buzzword for this technology.

After that the so-called "weightless ball" is on my roadmap. Before a couple of other things.
Nothing else than a black hole inside a metal sphere that makes you weightless.

This requires a particle accelerator like the LHC@CERN to produce the initial black hole.

Did you like what you read?

You may want to support my Kickstarter campaign so i could do these stuff all the day long.

Many Thanks.
Konstantin

gazdoil, I saw in chat you like Scifi stuff that becomes a reality. Have a look at this website -

Inventions and Ideas from Science Fiction Books and Movies at Technovelgy.com

Explore the inventions, technology and ideas of science fiction writers at Technovelgy (that's tech-novel-gee!) - over 2,500 are available. Use the Timeline of Science Fiction Invention or the alphabetic Glossary of Science Fiction Technology to see them all, look for the category that interests you, or browse by favorite author / book. Browse more than 4,300 Science Fiction in the News articles.

Select
Technovelgy
And News By Topic

Agriculture
Armor
Artificial Intelligence
Biology
Clothing
Communication
Computers
Culture
Data Storage
Displays
Engineering
Entertainment
Food
Input Devices
Lifestyle
Living Space
Manufacturing
Material
Media
Medical
Miscellaneous
Robotics
Security
Space Tech
Spacecraft
Surveillance
Transportation
Travel
Vehicle
Virtual Person
Warfare
Weapon
Work

Science Fiction
Technology
By Year:

1600-1899
1900-1939
1940's 1950's
1960's 1970's
1980's 1990's
2000's 2010's

Quantum Communications Hub
A communications satellite that permits immediate communication between planets and ships in the solar system.
In order to maintain an active communication link across the 430 light years that would soon separate the probes from their creators, they were fitted with standard communications hardware that linked them with the ICP’s Quantum Communications Hub. The Hub, as it was more commonly known, made use of the bizarre discovery of quantum entanglement, which states that when one entangled particle is altered, the other particle in the pair is simultaneously altered as well, regardless of the distance that separates them. As each new communications component was created, so was a uniquely entangled system of particles. Half of the particles were placed inside the component’s core while the other half was added as a new node within the Earth-based Hub. This clever arrangement enabled each starship, probe, mining platform, and colony to experience clear, real-time communication from anywhere within the Solar System. And with the advent of interstellar space travel, the transmission would continue uninterrupted from anywhere in the universe. From Defeated, by Sean McKee.
Published by Behler Publications in 2004
Additional resources -

Articles related to Communication
The 'Internet Of Touch' For Telemedicine
Deep Speech 2: Mandarin and English Recognized
Netflix Smart Socks Know When You Doze Off
Tesla Suit Gives Haptic Hugs

Back