ED

OK, since I noticed no thread on Ed so Here it is!! I love ED!! PLease share your love...or I guess dislike :(

How do yall feel about it being moved to Fridays?

~KM

im ok with it i will probably end up missing a lot next year cuz im going to be out more often. . . .but tonites episode was sooo cute the season finale awwwww the end was so cute and funny when the lil firework went up in the sky lol :lol:

I watched this show for the first time ever tonight. The season (and perhaps series) finale. What a way to go. I thought the end was a little cheesy, but the build up to it was great. So cute. I hope it keeps going.

Charlie said:
I love Ed! Been watching it since the start.
Same here ! I love the 10 dollar bets with Mike and Ed - and of course the Season Finale was amazing !! I only hope NBC renews the show...... :thinking:

i love Ed also, the season finale was so sweet....i have been waiting the ENTIRE season for carol and ed to get together and FINALLY with like 3 minutes left they FINALLY get on with it, i kinda knew that ed would pick carol b/c that is like the whole point of the show, but why did it have to take so long?!?!

MegDoll said:
Charlie said:
I love Ed! Been watching it since the start.
Same here ! I love the 10 dollar bets with Mike and Ed - and of course the Season Finale was amazing !! I only hope NBC renews the show...... :thinking:
Me too! :lol: I'm only up to the ep. where Diane does that beauty pageant and Carol tells Ed that she's engaged.

whoa whoa.. whoa !! I totally missed the season Finally !! I thought it was tonight !! can any body give me a summary?? pplease !!

I love Ed! :smiley: I didn't know there was a thread for it, otherwise I would have posted sooner! I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be coming back, at least for one more season. I hate that it's on Fridays now, though. It was much easier for me to watch every week on Wednesdays.

i like ed, it's fun.
but i didnt like the season finale.
i wanted him to choose frankie, i liked her
but ,obviously, he chose carol. it was so typical.

YAY!!! I am soooo happy because Ed just started playing on Wednesdays again in my area. When I saw that it was on I literally burst into applause. I know that sounds crazy, but I don't care. The season premiere is next week! I'm excited. :D

Ok, this is my fourth post in a row. :confused: That's really sad. Where did all the Ed fans go? :eek: Anyway, I am so excited! The season premiere is TONIGHT!! :D Yay!! :jump: Well, I encourage everyone to watch it. It's on Wednesdays on NBC at 8PM (or at least it is here).

Back