Effekt is wierd!

D

deltafx

You can't be serious effekt, who here puts sandwiches in the oven and eats them?

soap

Cadet
lol dont they toast your sandwiches at quiznos and subway?
same thing right? sounds normal to me

E

Effekt

Well, I bought them from the store, and I like to have the subway treatment, I even bought their uniform.

D

deltafx

YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO AGREE! What if it was like a pb&j ? THat would be gross as heck

D

deltafx

Effekt said:
Well, I bought them from the store, and I like to have the subway treatment, I even bought their uniform.
AHAHHAHA, why don't you get the silly hat they wear on the job. And have little bags of chips next your your pc and call it a day.

E

Effekt

Bro, I have the chips right here and I got the hat on as we talk.

Stellar

Cadet
They make good cookies too =]

Effekt heated up a sandwich for me. It was very good. Don't knock it til you try it <3

SiL3nT

Cadet
Whats wrong with this sounds normal to me lol. It's actually pretty good by the way maybe you should try it.

Nosedog

Cadet
deltafx said:

You can't be serious effekt, who here puts sandwiches in the oven and eats them?
**** i got a mini toaster oven in my room.
if you don't like a nice toasty and warm sandwhich then your not american

....and delta just happens to be EA's asian
sounds fishy to me.

Ball_Or_Fall

Cadet
lol i put water in my cereal once it was an accident it was one of those gallons of water and i thought it was milk lol

Nosedog

Cadet
lol i put water in my cereal once it was an accident it was one of those gallons of water and i thought it was milk lol
ya well my dad accidentally bought a box of these
with banana cream filling instead of peanut butter and i didnt notice and threw up when i bit into it.

try to top that.

Top Bottom