C & C EGraphics

New:

stormtroopersig.png

:P

I didnt mean you ripped im just saying ive seen a few people with that, sorry if i offended your work in any way...

Dan444 said:
I didnt mean you ripped im just saying ive seen a few people with that, sorry if i offended your work in any way...

Ah right. Sorry. I didn't mean to sound too offended or anything :smiley:

There cool mate, nice size used here, stock looks good, abit bright in place and could be blended better, bg are cool, nice colours mate, and text are fine :smiley: KIU

.utdArts said:
There cool mate, nice size used here, stock looks good, abit bright in place and could be blended better, bg are cool, nice colours mate, and text are fine :smiley: KIU

Thanks .utdArts :D

Loving these recent ones of yours (As with all your works really). The first one you got there especially, I like the brushed and filtered look more than the 'mash a whole bunch of C4D's on' approach. Anyway.... awesome work.

DAV said:
Loving these recent ones of yours (As with all your works really). The first one you got there especially, I like the brushed and filtered look more than the 'mash a whole bunch of C4D's on' approach. Anyway.... awesome work.

Thanks Dav :smiley: I've decided to try make my work more simple and eye catching than how they used to be.

- 007 - said:
Any more work to add?

Yep. Big update coming. New gallery layout too probably.

Nice work, i like your over all style,
Try some in depth work, like your but only darker....
Also add some flourel colors, see what you make with it.. :smiley:
Just a suggestion

Back