Elais

great update!! :D
aww i hope he does kiss her!! and im glad things seem to be a be better between them!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more! update soon :P

Ok, so I remember you asking how to change the title because you spelled it wrong in the thread title and I figured it out. What you need to do is go back to the first post in the thread and do a 'full edit' and the option is right at the top! I hope that helps. If you need me to like... cap the process or something, then I can.

Please update soon. :D

Chapter Eight

No POV

“Kay? Can you clean up Jeremy for me? I’m not the great with blood.” The greeting woman said paler then before when they opened.

“No problem.” Kay said and walked over to where Jeremy was standing and she held her hand out waiting for him to take it. He looked up at her first with green eyes not blue-green but just green. “Come on Elias.” She said and that’s when he took her hand and led him into the back room where all the medical supplies were. He picked him up and sat him a table. “What happened?” she asked more to herself as she wet a paper towel and tried to clean the dry blood off.

“Boo-Boo.” Elias said as he scanned the room turning his head in the process.

“Hold still.” Kay said and finished cleaning the cut then she put a butterfly stitch on it. Elias was sitting on the table watching her as she pulled out her cell phone and redialed the number that called her.

~Elsewhere~

Syd POV

“Hmm?” he asked still gazing into my eyes like he was searching for something. It’s actually giving me goose bumps; it’s the way he used to look at me. “You want me to kiss you.”

“What?” I asked not pulling away though. I hate what this man does to me, no one has ever been able to frustrate me as much as him. Others have been able to anger me more then him but he does a good job at making me mad too. I’m still gazing into his eyes but I can almost feel the smirk on his face.

“You just can’t get me off your mind can you?” he asked his hands now cupping my face. I roll my eyes at him breaking eye contact then I look at his lips before returning to his gaze. “The truth.”

“If I’m lucky I can.” I say with a smile of my own knowing he wasn’t expecting that. He smiles back and finally leans into kiss me. It’s soft and slow, yet passionate and heated at the same time. He begs for entrance with his tongue. I had to give in, it’s been so long since he kissed me like this, held me like he is now.

“Michael?” I swear to god, this Rebecca girl has got to go, this is the second time she’s done this. He pulls away and licks his lips before looking at her. I love it, I can only imagine her face as she watches and that he pulled away from the kiss but hasn’t let me out of his embrace. I’m not usually this mean but he’s mine.
“Yeah?” he asked casually.

“Kay is on the phone for you, Marie told me to tell you.”

“Okay, Thanks.” He said as she walked away. He unraveled his arms from around my waist and walked to his desk to pick up the phone.

Vaughn POV

I untangled myself from her and walked over to pick up the phone while I leaned against my desk looking at her the phone to my ear. “Yes?”

“I already told Mr. Sloane your son was here I just wanted to let you know because I know he wouldn’t.” she said into the phone. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Thank you. Is he okay and everything?” I asked knowing Julian Sark and Lauren Reed weren’t the kindest people in the world.

“For the most part, he’s just has a little cut on his forehead.”

“Mommy?” I heard over the phone, it was indeed the sound of Elias’s voice.

“Get off the phone agent Vaughn, you leave within the hour.” Sloane said as he popped his head in my office then walked away.

“I have to go thanks again.”

“No problem.” She said and hung as did I.

“Vaughn?” Sydney asked me as I turned around to hang up the phone.

“Hm?” I said walking behind my desk to shut down my computer.

“What was that about?”

“Which part? The kiss or the phone call?”

“The phone call.” If she wasn’t in a bad mood or worried she would have added moron or smart ass to the end of the sentence. I walked over to the coat hanger which was standing next to the picture of us and put my jacket on before walking over to her.

“They found Elias, and I leave in an hour to bring him back, I guess.” A smile broke across her face, a real smile dimples and all. I smiled back and kissed her forehead before heading towards where Weiss was waiting outside the door.

“Vaughn.” Sydney said turning me around towards her. “I’m coming with you.”

“I wish you could, but you don’t work for the CIA anymore, they won’t let you.”

“I’ll make them.”

“Sydney, it’s just a quick recover mission only Agents Vaughn and Weiss will be going.” Sloane said as he walked by Vaughn’s office again.

~Pre-School~

No POV

Elias walked out from the backroom to where the rest of the kids where playing and as soon as he did a ball smacked him right in the head and knocked him on his butt. He scrunched up his forehead and threw the ball back at the little girl his age.

“You okay?” Kay asked from behind him as he stood up.

“Mommy.” Elias said obviously asking where she was.

“Your daddy will be here soon, go play.” She told him and he didn’t seem to believe her but he walked away toward another little boy who was playing cars and sat down and played with him.

Another update coming tonight.

Chapter Nine

Vaughn POV

Weiss is sitting across from me on the plane staring me down and I gaze out the window. “What?” I ask finally looking at him.

“I saw you kiss Sydney.”

“You’ve seen me kiss Sydney a lot of times.” I say not getting where he’s going with this.

“I don’t think you should be going on this mission.” He states still looking at me.

“Why?” I ask trying to keep my voice down.

“He’s going to be scared…”

“What does that have to do with me not going?”

“You scare him.”

“He scares me.” I say my voice louder now. We just sit and stare at each other now waiting to see who talks first. “What do you mean I scare him?”

“Your daughter’s friends have told him when daddies don’t like their kids they hit them.”

“but I wouldn’t do that.”

“Well you don’t exactly give him much to go on Mike.” He says in a softer less angry voice.

“I’m trying to change that.” I say more to myself then to him.

Eric and I walked into the building casually. We ask a woman for directions to the floor where Mr. Michael’s office is and she gives us our directions and we head to the elevator. The plan is simple, Kay is going to meet us at the elevator and give us Elias. We reach the floor and the door opens and Elias is asleep in Kay’s arms.

“Thank you.” I say as she hands him over to me careful not to wake him.

“No problem. Bye.” She says and turns and walks away.

“That was easy.” Eric says to me as he moves closer to check out the cut on Elias’s forehead. “It’s not that bad.”

“That’s good.” I say nervously. The only thing going through my mind is that Elias is going to wake up see me and do a back flip out of my arms.

“So is this a first I’m witnessing?” Eric asked trying to lighten the mood.

“Second, if you mean how many times I held him.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, the first was when he was maybe 3 hours old. Sydney was asleep when I stopped in, but he was wide awake.” I say walking out of the elevator as the doors opened.

~CIA~

Elias was getting a check up as I walked over to Jack Bristow, the only man that truly scares me. “Where’s Sydney?”

“She was sick so I set her home to rest.” Jack said bluntly “Where’s Elias.”

“In with doctor.”

“Okay.” He said and started to walk away.

“Where are you going?”

“To pick up my grandson.”

“I’m taking him back to Sydney’s, so you don’t have to worry.”

“I assure Agent Vaughn the only think I worried about with you was resolved when I found out my daughter was pregnant.” Jack said coldly and walked away. My jaw dropped of course and Weiss laughed as he walked by.

“Shut up.” I say to Weiss and run to catch up with Jack “Please just let me do this, he’s my son.”

“I am aware of that.” Jack said as he watched Elias.

“Agent Bristow please report to the briefing room.” Someone said over the intercom.

“I’ll stop by later to make sure everyone is alive.”

“Okay.” I say, I won by default.

sorry it's short

omg yes thanx so much

i cant belive vaughn is actualy holding elias!!!!
i hope evrything goes ok with syd when he brings elias back!!
thanx 4 d pm
gracie

that was great!! i love this story!!! I just don´t get one thing: Lauren kidnapped Elias and sent him ti kindergarden as her on child??? why???? hope you update soon!!

loved the update. glad Elias is ok. hopefully Syd and Vaughn will get to talk. thanks for the pms.

loved the update. glad Elias is ok. hopefully Syd and Vaughn will get to talk. thanks for the pms.

please update soon i realy miss this fic it has to be my favroute
please update :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please:

please update soon i realy miss this fic it has to be my favroute
please update :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please:

Back