Elecktra Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw dardevil in theaters and i was about to leave when i saw that elecktra died. any way how are they going to do an elecktra movie if she died in dardevil???

okay first off, she didn't die! remember at the end when Daredevil was on the roof and he found a necklace made in braille??!! Elektra stopped her heart b/c a sensei taught her and i presume she escaped with a couple of her guards and was sent to a hospital (remember she's a billionaire).

i don't read much comic books, in fact i don't read them at all, but i heard someone mention that she is brought back to life and then descends into a world of assassination. so that would be cool if that's how the movie goes.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
okay first off, she didn't die! remember at the end when Daredevil was on the roof and he found a necklace made in braille??!! Elektra stopped her heart b/c a sensei taught her and i presume she escaped with a couple of her guards and was sent to a hospital (remember she's a billionaire).
Yes Yes Yes! The braille necklace is the proof.

Shes alive~!!!!! or how with the necklace!!! i mean look at new James Bond film! he learnt how to stop his heart!

She could ahve doen that, or had her heart restarted!

but the necklace is proof!
i rest my case

Yep, she didn't die.

Think back to when they're on the rooftop and Matt asks about her necklace...then jokingly asks if they make it in Braille.

At the end of the movie, he's on the rooftop and he find the necklace, in Braille. :D

i never read the top but i heard that electra the movie is nothing to do with daredevil, she apparantly has her own comic and was an assasin or summit

no shes dead in daredevil or so i hear, shes in her own movie about why shes bad where its like alias over again she thinks shes working for the good (kingpin) when really its the bad until her mother dies and then she stops fighting

Spoiler!!

Mark Steven Johnson, the director and writer of Daredevil, said that Elektra would either be resurrected (which I think happened in the comic books) or the movie would be a prequel.

Yeah, Elektra was resurrected in the comics, but MSJ was saying in the commentary that in the movie she just slowed her heart so that she could survive, so it could go either way.

yeah that's wut i heard that she wasn't dead and that there doing an elektra spinnoff and a daredevil sequel! that's just wut i heard tho so i don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back