Politics Election 2004: VOTE

If you were to vote in the United States presidential election, for whom would you vote (regardless

• George Bush (Republican)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry (Democrat)

• Ralph Nader (Independent)

• Michael Badnarik (Libertarian)

• David Cobb (Green)

• Michael Peroutka (Constitution Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever my feelings on Kerry, he earned my respect for his willingness to agree with the majority of America's wishes. Truly a class act.

ETA: Change, avatar! That's an order!

He agreed with America's wishes because he didn't have a platform. Thus, he could take any and every stance on every issue. Viva Bush!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I'd vote for Kerry, I live in the Uk and I think Bush is just an idiot, he has no brain! He let all those people die in 9/11 and I'll never forgive him for that -_- But he's in for another four years so I guess there's nothing I can do! How did he win though, when they're a many more Kerry supporters that are American ??? -_- </span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I'd vote for Kerry, I live in the Uk and I think Bush is just an idiot, he has no brain! He let all those people die in 9/11 and I'll never forgive him for that  -_- But he's in for another four years so I guess there's nothing I can do! How did he win though, when they're a many more Kerry supporters that are American ???  -_- </span>
[post="1052452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Apparently not, Bush is the first president since '88 to win both the electoral and popular votes. ;)

Jinnie said:
Apparently not, Bush is the first president since '88 to win both the electoral and popular votes. ;)
[post="1052455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wait really?
what about clinton? he won both the popluar and electoral college didnt he?
*confused*

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I'd vote for Kerry, I live in the Uk and I think Bush is just an idiot, he has no brain! He let all those people die in 9/11 and I'll never forgive him for that  -_- But he's in for another four years so I guess there's nothing I can do! How did he win though, when they're a many more Kerry supporters that are American ???  -_- </span>
[post="1052452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Please explain to me how he "let all of those people die in 9/11" because I am an American and in NO WAY did he let Americans die in 9/11. Honestly, I don't want to attack you, but I am offended by that statement.

And as for "more Kerry supporters". . . There are more Kerry supporters in the media, not in the country. Bush won electoral votes and popular vote. Most people only see Kerry supporters on the news and entertainment because that's all the news and entertainment wants to show us.

But please tell me how Bush let Americans die. All of us Americans were victim to 9/11.

edit: By the way Jinnie I completely respect you and everything you have had to say in this thread. I just want to say thanks for being so involved in the issues and the facts and not just blowing smoke. It's a nice change.

Bush is the first to win a majority (over 50%) of the popular vote since 1988...all others have won a plurality (the highest percentage) of the popular vote.

I'm so sad... I almost cried when I heard the elections results... here in europe everybody is against bush because he is such an idiot.

I soo wanted to spend my next holidays in america but now I won't because of many reasons... I have the feeling (and many other europeans have this) that america has less freedom and less democratic since bush has become president.

There was a vote in Germany (like who would you vote..) and 98 % voted for Kerry... everyone is afraid that Bush will lead the world into world war 3.

I really think that Bush doesn't even know what he's doing and personally I wouldn't trust someone who was alcohol addicted :thinking:

Anyone's seen fahrenheit 9/11 ? great movie, although michael moore is sometimes a little bit too sarcastic.

I'm not a fan of kerry either but he would have been the better choice... I'm really afraid of Bush and I believe that some really bad things will happen to the World in the next 4 years. The war in the iraq was only the beginning... :(

YAY! :happydance: My father and I predicted Bush would win, and we were right! :smiley: Thank God. I can't wait to see what's in store in the next four years. Now I don't have to worry as much as I thought I would...

Oh my god :thud: I have been wondering, how can HALF of such a nation vote for such stupidity that calls himself a good leader. :rolleyes: I'm glad I'm not the victim of that.

And yes I agree with Firithlaith, here in Holland Kerry would've won easily.

Then thank the good Lord we don't live in Holland! :lol:

Or anywhere else for that matter. :mellow:

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Itz da MT said:
Oh my god :thud: I have been wondering, how can HALF of such a nation vote for such stupidity that calls himself a good leader. :rolleyes: I'm glad I'm not the victim of that.

And yes I agree with Firithlaith, here in Holland Kerry would've won easily.
[post="1052490"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I asked this question to all my friends, and no one knew the answer :confused: .
The same poll was done in France, and guess who would be president today whistle: ?

WOO HOO Bush won!
Dont have to move to England after all! :D haha....oh ah...now I can relax....put my rocky road ice cream away....think I gained about 10 lbs this morning...so much for my figure. ;)

^ LOL! My dad and I (the politicos in the family :rolleyes:) went on a candy-eating binge. :D It was fun, actually. ^_^ But I'm paying for it this morning! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back