Politics Election Catch All - current U.S President Race

Jethro

Captain
Jacinta absolutely tore the Nats apart across the ditch, not expecting the same here in Queensland, but please not the LNP again ... absolute nightmare last time they were in power :wtf:

we has our own election going on
sorry I have no idea what's going on in Oz. our media ignores the rest of the world, unfortunately.

Victory to Labor, our equiv of the Democrats. Sitting Government gained a 5% swing to them. Nice to see the Greens picking up another seat, and the far right getting slammed.

Now the big one, U.S Presidential,. fingers crossed for everyone's safety.

Well you guys certainly know how to complex things. From what I'm seeing Biden is going to win, but wouldn't be giving it away yet if I was Trump, or claiming victory.

Well you guys certainly know how to complex things. From what I'm seeing Biden is going to win, but wouldn't be giving it away yet if I was Trump, or claiming victory.
Biden has won but Trump being "Trump" is doing everything he can to go down crying all the way. It's his right, of course, but the sad part is that the money for all of the pointless lawsuits is coming from a fanbase who could likely be putting the money to much better uses. (Not to mention that only a small percentage of the money actually goes to the lawsuits, the rest goes in Trump's pocket.)

Victory to Labor, our equiv of the Democrats. Sitting Government gained a 5% swing to them. Nice to see the Greens picking up another seat, and the far right getting slammed.
So is that generally a good thing or bad thing for Aus?

Back