Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I guess using Evanescence would make sense considering that they did Daredevil.

I actually used to like their music because it had sounded different, but then I just got really sick of it. This group is way too overexposed and now I'm starting to get the same "Ugh!" feeling I get when I think of Britney Spears.

I hope this movie does end up being at least halfway decent. How tragic would it be if both Daredevil and Elektra ended up being horrible?

I tried to play it but it was sooo boring. Instead I went to comingsoon.net and looked at the 3 editing room ones, the scene with her fighting the guys with the stick. Then when she is brought back, and the part where she comes to kill the guy and says 'Death's not that bad.' How do you know?' 'I've died before.'

They'll c*** it up....this Im sure of now....Read a damn Elektra comic book and tell me otherwise....in fact, read DD as well and tell me The Hand and Stick havent been dragged through the mud....

**disclaimer -- aplogies for the spelling and grammar, or lack of I should say**

The stories were alwats more adult, espically when Frank Millar was writing them. Frank created Elektra, which is why im keen to hear what he has to say about Elekrta, she's his....as for the stories, when Millar was writing, what personally I think I are best issues DD's seen the stories always had the subplot/plot of DD, Bullseye and Elektra and the psycho-drama they shared, and in the movie Bullseye isnt potrayed to his fullest potential (none of them are actually) which if you ever read Millar's run you'll see what I mean, in the comics its just much more powerful and show you how much of crazy SOB bullseye is.
As for Elektra, she's been made into some watered down weakling in the movie, the way they introduced her in the movie was totally just made up in EVERY sense, Matt met her at college and the pair we're inseperable, her father was killed differantly in the comic too. She's just more callous in the comics and more wild and carefree, they've skipped over some of the important parts in Elektra's life in the effort to make a crappy action film, shes a contract killer but the way they've made the movies they've got the chronology is all messed up which is annoying and The Hand and Stick should have been in DD, not introduced in this movie, Stick is the one who trianed young Matt, not like in the movie, he just suddenly could do it....they could have put stick in, and had the same montage scence but never mind, The Hand and Stick are probably more DD but then again, Elektra was in The Hand..again the timeframe is all messed up and they've added extra charactors like Thypoid, who was having an affair with Matt....but anyway Ive ranted heaps here, if you want to know more....in somewhat better detail without heaps of spelling mistakes I'll do my best to fill you in......

have seen the trailer last night like 4 times ... AWESOME (y) (y)

ABC should put it up together with the "Alias" promo and work on that ...

Saw it during the "Survivor: Vanuatu Finale" and during "Desperate HouseWives" (where ABC also showed "Alias" promo") (y) (y)

See below for some information on Elektra as well as clip and traielr links: :Ph34r:

Tortured by her past, haunted by her own mysterious death and resurrection, and driven by the suppressed rage she harbours for her parents' brutal murders, she became a deadly assassin, the best in the business. But for a woman like Elektra, killing is no way to make a living. Now, to save herself, she needs something more than a reason to kill...she needs a reason to live. In her latest assignment she may find something she didn't even know she was looking for; redemption.

Released by 20th Century Fox on January 14th 2005
Running time: TBC
Certificate: TBC
Official website: www.elektramovie.com

Please see below for international trailer and clip links:

Trailer

www.substance001.net/elektra_trailer/elektra_low.mov
www.substance001.net/elektra_trailer/elektra_mid.mov
www.substance001.net/elektra_trailer/elektra_high.mov

www.substance001.net/elektra_trailer/elektra_low.ram
www.substance001.net/elektra_trailer/elektra_mid.ram
www.substance001.net/elektra_trailer/elektra_high.ram