Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have a question...does anyone know how much the Elektra production did cost?

I heard Jen got about $6 million to make the movie....just curiosity though... :P

Ligi said:
I have a question...does anyone know how much the Elektra production did cost?

I heard Jen got about $6 million to make the movie....just curiosity though... :P
[post="1140829"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I believe it was her first multi-million movie. not sure how many million though... :thinking:
--Mandy :angelic:

I just can't wait im sooo excited. From what I have seen and read about Elektra it is going to be brilliant. The music is awesome aswell. I just can't wait only 7 days!!!!!

I've already made plans with about 7 or 8 people to go see Elektra on opening day!!! :woot:
--Mandy :angelic:

New Pics ... (y) (y)

elektra6.jpg
elektra9.jpg

elektra10.jpg
elektra8.jpg

Plus, Yahoo! is giving us the chance to see the first 5 minutes of Elektra ... Elektra

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>5 </span>more days ...

Thank you Katrina, I couldn't remember what night that was gonna be on. It's the same time as Leno though and JG is gonna be on that too, so I'm gonna have to make sure I have the clicker handy!!!

I SOOO can't wait to see this movie. Ever since I heard about it, I've been waiting. Now the day is almost here! I watched the first 5 minutes, and it makes me even more excited. Those new pics of Jennifer are awesome! She's so much sexier in this outfit than she was in Daredevil (plus, it's true to the comic).

katyray said:
Elektra Review by "Aint It Cool News."
[post="1152891"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmmm...I don't know what to think about that. They did start the review by saying that they never read any of the comics, which is a draw back. But who knows, I've never ready any of the comics either.

It's sad, but I'm gonna go support JG regardless, but I just hope for others out there who are on the fence about seeing the movie this won't be too much of a hinderance. Of course if more bad reviews start to pile up, that won't be good..