Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dark Wiccan said:
I THOUGHT JENNIFER GARNER WAS KICK ASS AS ELEKTRA IN DAREDEVIL!!! But I was so depressed when she died!!!!! :thinking: SHE WAS SO COOL!!!!
Yeah, It was sad.. I said to my friend all the time "ah, she's coming back. she can't be dead! she can't" he was little borred on me, I think :P

I thought I had heard somewhere that Jen said herself she was working on Elektra. And I've read that its in the preproduction stages. I loved her as Elektra and this movie will be way better if Ben isn't in it. I can't wait.

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
I thought I had heard somewhere that Jen said herself she was working on Elektra. And I've read that its in the preproduction stages. I loved her as Elektra and this movie will be way better if Ben isn't in it. I can't wait.
ITA! :rolleyes:

Plot outline from IMDB: Elektra the warrior is released from the hospital after a near death experience to become an assasin.

Sounds interesting and good..

DD was felgercarb. Jen was good, but Affleck was terrible. Okay, he asks her what he name is and they get into some martial arts fight in a playground? Nooooooo!

yeah even though I liked DD, I feel Elektra is going to be so much better. ;) From what I've read so far it's pretty good.
As Long as it isn't R I'll see it & love it.

Well I found the images on that site, they had just restructured:

ddcap114.jpg

http://jen-garner.net/modules/coppermine/a...ps/ddcap114.jpg

and

ddcap232.jpg

http://jen-garner.net/modules/coppermine/a...ps/ddcap232.jpg

and then from the site I saw

http://store4.yimg.com/I/egypt-online_1772_1435883

It's hard to telll, but I do believe it is an accurate replicate.

If anyone would like a more thorough history on the cartouche, I grabbed this off that site:

Cartouche History

A cartouche is an elliptical outline representing a length of rope that encloses the names of royal persons in hieroglyphs. It symbolized the pharaoh's status as ruler of all that the sun encircled. The gods and pharaohs of ancient Egypt were identified by their cartouche, a protective emblem symbolizing their identity. Each hieroglyph has an empowering, positive significance. Napoleon's soldiers gave the cartouche its name. The word is derived from the Italian cartoccio, meaning a cornet of paper (a piece of paper rolled into the shape of a cone). In Italian art, the names of the people represented in paintings were enclosed in a drawing of a cartoccio. Today, our artisans in Egypt have recreated this symbol into timeless jewelry personalized just for you.