Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
beacause in the comic book she had a red costume. In daredevil they didn't want 2 red superheroes. They decided to go with the red one when they did elektra. SO comic book fans wouldn't be dissapointed.

What did ya'll think of Jennifer as Elektra? I know the critics are KILLING this movie...but i thought Jennifer Garner was amazing! Her moves and her attitude while acting was awesome, i liked this movie A LOT! Proved to be a lot better than Daredevil in my opinion!

oh man, i saw this movie and went crazy! I thought this movie was incredible! Jennifer did an AMAZING job playing Elektra! The moves the whole scene and emotion that went into the movie was incredible!

Well, I definitely enjoyed it. (y) Like every other movie on the planet, it had its flaws.. but I'm going to buy it on DVD as soon as it comes out *crosses fingers for some commentaries and good extras* :D If you feel the need, you can read my full, spoiler-free review HERE ^_^

I really liked it, and I think Jen did so well on this movie, because out of all the movies/tv shows she has done so far, this is the furthest from her personality. Because Elektra was so dark, it made it very interesting for Jen from an acting stand point.

starrynic said:
I loved it, esp that part when Stick threw her out, and she was struggling not to cry. I thought that was awesome.
[post="1164720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I loved that part, too!! Jennifer's always doing that...very, very sexy... :blush: I can see though why some people would be absolutely bored with the movie...I went with my mom, and she was practically falling asleep. But I thought the movie and Jennifer's performance was absolutely stunning!

I work at a video store so movies and such are...well a common topic. I was talking to my friend Joe after reading this thread and he said he watched some talk show with her on it and she told whoever that she did 2 of the one arm pullups and they just looped it and did different cuts of the shot to make it look like she did more.

So i guess the answer is yes...and no haha

Hope that helps

Rachael (y)

I loved it. I think Jen is a positive kick butt role modle for girls. She gives off the women can be strong and sexy vibe haha

You totally knew this was not a mind blowing story line or oscar worthy material going into the movie. I mean come on, its yet another comic book thing. With all of that being said, the movie was really good. It wasn't ment to leave you with a feeling that you were a better person after watching it, or challenge you to make a difference in politics, it was just a fun movie ment to entertain, and I think it accomplishes that goal quite well ;)

starrynic said:
I loved it, esp that part when Stick threw her out, and she was struggling not to cry. I thought that was awesome.
[post="1164720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, that was...well as fallingstars says...sexy :P she wanted to be there so badly and she really looked up to Stick

Southern_bell said:
I work at a video store so movies and such are...well a common topic. I was talking to my friend Joe after reading this thread and he said he watched some talk show with her on it and she told whoever that she did 2 of the one arm pullups and they just looped it and did different cuts of the shot to make it look like she did more.

So i guess the answer is yes...and no haha
Hope that helps

Rachael (y)
[post="1165450"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awesome, thanks for that! i've watched a lot of the behind the scenes look into Elektra but didn't catch that!