Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
yeah, i know what u mean. i thought she looked amazing and did a great job, but i don't think the movie was that great in the overall

Do not know the exact details but Elektra in the comic also died? And returned from the dead. The daredevil movie was sort of following the comic on that.

Jenifer in interview mentioned Elektra visiting her grave as one way Elektra is a bit different ;)

Has anyone noticed that the Chinese characters on Elektra's costume are backwards on her belt, but correct on her bustier? :confused:

I can't read Chinese, but my mom can. I told her that I thought that the belt's lettering looked wrong. So I used my viewing program to reverse the picture to show her. Mom said that the characters on the belt were fixed but the lettering on the bustier were then reversed. :eek:

All of the Elektra photos that I seen have the bustier and belt lettering in disagreement.

So that means that either the characters on her belt were made backwards, OR that the characters went through both sides of the belt and the dressers had her wear the belt backwards by mistake through the entire movie.

So I wonder why the Chinese wire/martial arts crew didn't tell everyone. I would have thought that they would have noticed that in rehearsals before filming ever started. :thinking:

So what about her pants? Is that lettering or a design on the front? I need people who can read Chinese to see if her pants has lettering that is correct or backwards.

All I can say is...wow! ANd how did you notice that...and as long as the bustier was the right way around, doesn't matter, cuz that's where I was looking!

And perhaps the Martial Arts crew where Japanese, and didn't know chinese. They also flip certain scenes, so maybe they did that?

If you can post a picture, I know someone who is CHinese, and I can get her to look at it if you like.

here is a picture from the DD movie of the necklace

I hope it helps
ddcap232.jpg