Season 4 Elena a.k.a Sophia Vargas

So I'm really wondering what Elena's endgame is. Why the hell has she been following Nadia and Syd? If she was such a bad ass assassin why did she hide herself at an orphanage? Why did she have a falling out with Irina?

She can't want the spysisters dead because she could have done that already, esp. Nadia w/ all those years of taking care of her. Also, she's supposed to be the deadliest Derevko which makes me very afraid of her. Because we know that Irina and Katya are both dangerous enough as it is. It appears that she was behind the terrorists that Vaughn and Dixon were with though, right? Or did I get that wrong?

So many questions!

I would guess it has something to do with Rimbaldi....endtimes all that stuff. But, what I am more concerned with right now is how will Jack be saved, b/c folks, his death is unacceptable!!!!!! :angry: I have been spoiler free all season, but this just about has me going searching for news that Jack does not die!!!! :thinking:

I agree that whatever Elena is up to has to be about Rambaldi. I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one behind Arvin Cloane.

I was curious about the guy that contacted her at the end of the show. His hair sure did look fake. But he had a look about him that was familar, but I couldn't place him.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Anna works with her. Not sure about Sark, they might be connected, but I think that he would be working with Irena.

ConcreteGirl said:
I was curious about the guy that contacted her at the end of the show.  His hair sure did look fake.  But he had a look about him that was familar, but I couldn't place him.
[post="1318815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I *think* that was the guy that warned the baddies about Agent Dixon. So Elena was behind the whole water-bacteria thing Vaughn and Dix were trying to stop. So, I believe she's the head of that terrorist group, the Red Something-Or-Others.

But, what I am more concerned with right now is how will Jack be saved, b/c folks, his death is unacceptable!!!!!!  I have been spoiler free all season, but this just about has me going searching for news that Jack does not die!!!! 

Oh.. me too! I started wondering if he was quitting the show.. and I DON'T want to know! BUT... He's just way to much a part of it.. Let's face it: Nuclear Poisoning. Only on ALIAS could they save him; and they durn well better

ms.katejones said:
I *think* that was the guy that warned the baddies about Agent Dixon. So Elena was behind the whole water-bacteria thing Vaughn and Dix were trying to stop. So, I believe she's the head of that terrorist group, the Red Something-Or-Others.
[post="1318821"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I am pretty sure that it was the same guy that outed Dixon that talked to Elena at the end of the show. But he seemed like he was in some sort of disguise.

I just thought of something else. If Bill Vaughn is the one who took Nadia to the orphanage, he is the one who took her to Elena. That connects him to Elena and that would probably make him a bad guy.

ok - i need some help/ my dvr ran out of memory and it only recorded 54 minutes. i only got to where it looked like dixon might shoot agent raimes. it went to commercial - and i never saw the rest. help!!! what happens!!!

HHAHAHA!! So I knew it! Sophia is Elena. :P

ConcreteGirl said:
I agree that whatever Elena is up to has to be about Rambaldi.  I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one behind Arvin Cloane. 

Ditto. It would make a lot of sense if Elena was behind Arvin Cloane.

I was curious about the guy that contacted her at the end of the show.  His hair sure did look fake.  But he had a look about him that was familar, but I couldn't place him.
[post="1318815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know. I couldn't place him either. :Ponder:

Yelena must want the Rambaldi prophesy of the Passenger and the Chosen One to fight, whereas Irina doesn't want that to happen.

Yelena had to keep track of Syd and Nadia to ensure that they were well, so they could fight and fulfill the prophesy when the right time came.

So is Katya on Irina's side, Yelana's side, or her own side? Probably on her own side.

ok this is how i think its all gonna go down
i think its basically Katya & Irina VS Yelena

alright so check this theory:
ALRIGHT bill vaughn breaks nadia out of something to protect her right? and he takes her to the orphanage (but we dont know how/why he took her there he just did) and who does he give her to? yelena - but bill doenst know its yelena he just thinks its some chick
and yelenas like suuuuuuuuuuuure ill take her
then she runs her little ass bakc to irina and is like OMG bill vaughn stole your baby and now shes gone!!!!
so irina (naturally) is pissed off and kills bill
now yelna has nadia - but everyuone sstill lookin for her - and she changes nadia's name from derekvo so no one can find her
but meanwhile the people who are after her? only her OWN MOTHER
AHHHH
ok so does that work?
personally i dont like it because i still think bill is alive but
DAMN

superintelligentone said:
Yelena must want the Rambaldi prophesy of the Passenger and the Chosen One to fight, whereas Irina doesn't want that to happen.

Yelena had to keep track of Syd and Nadia to ensure that they were well, so they could fight and fulfill the prophesy when the right time came.

So is Katya on Irina's side, Yelana's side, or her own side?  Probably on her own side.
[post="1318984"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Kataya might not even know what Elana was up to. If she did, she could have warned Syd and Nadia a few weeks ago when they met. Then again, if Katya is with Elana, then we are all dead, no not really, but, errrrrrrrrr, so many questions!!!!

:cheers:

superintelligentone said:

So is Katya on Irina's side, Yelana's side, or her own side?  Probably on her own side.
[post="1318984"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Probably true. I think that I'd be more inclined to believe that Katya is on Irina's side, but I don't think that we have enough information on that. Though, I do think that Katya favors Nadia over Syd, so maybe Katya doesn't want them to fight but would be rooting for Nadia if they did.

I knew Elena was the evilest of all!

Back