Season 5 Elena Derevko

4/13 - We have seen Elena Derevko before. We will eventually find out who was the head of the Covenant. Dixon will have the mother of all news for Sydney. Source: Jinnie

Well, I was freaking out, breathless, AND speechless after reading this. So, I wondered and I wondered, thought after thought. I gave up. Then I randomly chose disc 5 of season 4- where Senator Reed "commits suicide". And then I saw her- Olivia Reed. Even if she's not Elena, wouldn't that put a total twist to the show? Lauren and Sydney would be cousins... :jawdrop: Yikes.

cousins????? NAH-UH
i think thats too weird.....even for alias

but re-read this line

Dixon will have the mother of all news for sydney

take note of the word 'mother'......could this mean something????

So we have already seen Elena Derevko, interesting - I wonder if she is the lady who was taking care of Nadia in the orphanage?

As far as Dixon giving Syd the "mother" of all news - he will probably be the one to find out that Irena isn't dead and tells Sydney.

According to IMDB, she played Sophia Vargas in "The Orphan" (4.12).

So, is she the woman that took care of Nadia? because she was the one that sent Vaughn after "Nightingale"... what is that all about?

That's what it looks like anyway.. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Maybe Sophia is Elena and it is Elena who is pulling the strings of Arvin Cloane - that would fit with manipulating Vaughn to search what Nightingale was and to go after the core thing, which leads to the new Rambaldi book.

You know... that would make sense!
Wow, another crazy domineering Derevko woman. I wonder if her employees call her "The Man" like they did for Irina?? LoL

allaliasallthetime said:
so elena is the third sister, right? The other one is Katya and then Irina, right?
[post="1312382"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep. I'm not sure who is oldest or anything, but Elena is the sister we haven't been officially introduced to yet.
Thank goodness there are only 3. Those women could totally take over the world!

Aha. Sophia Braga is Elena Derevko, announced on spoiler fix. I guess that's fine...

But I still think it'd would've been more Alias-ish if it was Olivia Reed! :P

Does Sydney know that Vaughn shot Dixon? Because if she doesn't, that might be what Dixon is going to say.

I don't think Dixon knows Vaughn shot him. It was very pointed that he closed his eyes right before Vaughn took off his mask. Also.. We're not seeing too much of Vaughn feeling bad about it; what's up with that?

So now we know who Elena is. Now what he have to figure out how far her reach is. I think that she is pulling Arvin Cloane's strings. She is probably behind getting the stuff to poison the water. But what is her adgenda?

Back