Season 4 Elena's break in to APO

I'm kinda confussed about how Elena's guy got into APO. It seemed like he was already in. That he came from the inside to let Elena in. Do you think that there is a mole?

I was also wondering what Elena would have done if Nadia and Weiss would have found her trying to get into the safe.
 
ConcreteGirl said:
I'm kinda confussed about how Elena's guy got into APO.  It seemed like he was already in.  That he came from the inside to let Elena in.  Do you think that there is a mole?

I was also wondering what Elena would have done if Nadia and Weiss would have found her trying to get into the safe.
[post="1327632"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought Elena was distracting the guard so that Mr. Glasses could sneak in. If it was such a low security facility they wouldn't need a mole right?
 
The way I understand what happened is that Elena snuck glasses guy into Nadia's room where she brought him her laptop. From the laptop he acquired info on where the stuff was and used Nadia's laptop to request it be moved to a low security building. That was done giving Elena and glasses guy an easy in to get it.

And someone wondered what she would have done if glasses guy had been caught and I thought it was pretty obvious that at least Weiss would have gotten waxed. That woman is evil!!!
 
Ok, the low security building makes sense. But I guess that APO is under this building, because Nadia and Weiss got up there awfully fast. - That's what made me think that Elena's guy got into APO.
 
You're not the only one who thought that nadia and wiess got to the facility fast (a little too fast if you ask me). I thought most of the distances in this ep were rather convenient. Come on, Syd and Vaughn are driving around LA and they just happen to be five minutes away from the location when Marshall discovers Jack's where abouts. Did I mention they are in L.A!?! After that is just seemed predictable that Nadia and Weiss would magically be able to travel out of L.A to the storage facility in a matter of minutes. After all, it's not like they would hit traffic or anything. *smacks forehead* Oh well, it is just television and on the upside it made me laugh!
 

J Jones

Cadet
After all, it's not like they would hit traffic or anything.

LOL We probably all noticed how convienant all the locations were.. but then we remembered this all has to come down in about 41 minutes :)
 
They did have Jack's last known location at a drive through atm or something like that 20 minutes prior, so they at least knew where to drive around.


lotrrules said:
You're not the only one who thought that nadia and wiess got to the facility fast (a little too fast if you ask me).  I thought most of the distances in this ep were rather convenient.  Come on, Syd and Vaughn are driving around LA and they just happen to be five minutes away from the location when Marshall discovers Jack's where abouts.  Did I mention they are in L.A!?!  After that is just seemed predictable that Nadia and Weiss would magically be able to travel out of L.A to the storage facility in a matter of minutes.  After all, it's not like they would hit traffic or anything.  *smacks forehead*  Oh well, it is just television and on the upside it made me laugh!
[post="1327670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
 

dotfar

Cadet
LOL We probably all noticed how convienant all the locations were.. but then we remembered this all has to come down in about 41 minutes 

I agree with you. I think we have to be imaginative in our thinking when it comes to everything that happens into one episode.
 
Couldn't APO be under this low security building? That is what I was thinking, once I found out that the stuff had been moved.

I got to watch this episode again. . . . it was so good, I don't mind.
 

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
waaait -- someone refresh my memory as to when Elena/glasses man (he was in Legally Blonde, if anyone remembers ;)) got into APO? I thought all the maneuvering took place in Syd and Nadia's house. :blink:
 

Jamison

Cadet
Leslie said:
waaait -- someone refresh my memory as to when Elena/glasses man (he was in Legally Blonde, if anyone remembers ;)) got into APO? I thought all the maneuvering took place in Syd and Nadia's house. :blink:
[post="1329039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​


I'm pretty sure it did. They never got into APO, but were able to get into the low level security building.

And Nadia and Weiss probably got there quickly because I imagine it's very close to APO headquarters.
 
Leslie said:
waaait -- someone refresh my memory as to when Elena/glasses man (he was in Legally Blonde, if anyone remembers ;)) got into APO? I thought all the maneuvering took place in Syd and Nadia's house. :blink:
[post="1329039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Glasses guy :geek: hacked into Nadia's computer at the apartment to get the stuff moved to a low security building. Then he and Nadia went there to get the stuff out of the safe. (Remember Elena in the hat asking for directions then stabbing the guy?) - When this happened Weiss and Nadia were back at APO and got to the low security building real fast - but too late.
 
Top