Elijah wood

glimmerofhope said:
I don't really like him although he was kinda cute in Flipper (yes I did watch that movie :blush2: )
Elijah was in Flipper?? Wow never knew that! But yea I love his big blue eyes, his cute hair...ahh everything about him! :blush:

That is very cool! Shows he's extreamly talented (but we already knew that, didnt we? lol!). Is he coming out with anything soon? I need more Elijah! :D

His first acting job was in a Paula Abdul (sp?) music video. I thin his first big movie was Huck FInn when he was 9, but he's been acting forever!

I remember watching it when I was really little. I'll go rent it some time, I read the book for an "accelerated" class and hated it but the movies of it I've seen are never that bad.

elijah is my fav actor along with mv and colin farrell.
i've always liked him, since i saw him in movies like "north" and hucklberry finn.
i dont mind if his short, he's only a bit taller than me and only like 5 years older.

My lovely Elijah Wood ... Frodo Baggins ... love him :blush:

rings2.jpg

He's so cute during the special features for Fellowship of the ring! I love his eyes and his hair! And Em! Oh my gosh! I forgot all about that! I didn't think he looked at all like frodo either! :smiley:

Back