Elijah wood

Natalie

BANNED!
I had a thread of him and it was like 5pages long but now we have to start over... Oh well, but now we can talk about him again!! :D

I love Elijah Wood. He is an awesome actor and he has the coolest eyes! I really like him for the part of Frodo in the Lord of the Rings. He did an excellent job!

no he is only just taller than me so 5,5" must be right!
wow!
Elijah wood is teh only famous person liking but i am not really mad about him, i just think he is a wounderful actor with looks that could melt anyones heart!

marshalllovr4eva said:
quietgirl27012 said:
I like him as an actor, but isn't he only like 5'5"
whats so bad about short guys? i think theyre cute...an hes one of the cutest ^_^
That's true..... I think that the key word there is cute though. I don't find Elijah really hot, but still I think he's great ( especially as Frodo ) ! :P

mmmm *drools* haha, i love him soo much! he's such a hottie! LoL, probably my fav out of all the actors i adore. he's such a cutie, so short and those eyes, it's imposible not to get lost in those eyes! and he's got the greatest smile and he's...oh dear, i'm babling, *nervous laugh* hehehe i'll shut myself up now :smiley:

Hmm, pics of him all over notebooks hey?! SOUNDS JUST LIKE ME!!! :D LoL, i have half a wall in my room with i think somewhere between 100 and 150 pictured of him...it's getting a little carried away, my friends call me obsessed, and my mom won't go into my room anymore! she finds it creepy, LoL :lol:

sydbristow Ahahah! I love that! No ones aloud to touch elijah!
I'm the same way about my pics and stuff though...so i guess i shouldn't be laughing ;)

*Gasp!* How dare they say something like that! :eek:
Most of my friends think he's a cuttie, but non of them...well maybe my bestfriend...are as "obsessed" with him as i am! The ones that think he's ugly seem to get on my nerves! :angry: LoL

Back