Elijah wood

Oh So Very Hot!!!
I have a friend that looks almost exactly like him,
it's hard not to drool all over this guy friend of mine...
but i'll make it ;) LoL

You lucky thing.

I don't know what I would do if I knew someone who looked like Elijah. Probably FREAK OUT all of the time. These girls in my gym class say this guy looks like him, but in my eyes there is no resemblance. Absolutly zilch.

When I was younger I use to be so obsessed with him. I remember seeing him in Huckleberry Finn and The Good Son and just thinking he was so hot. Those eyes!! I still thinks he's good looking, but the obsession has died down. I just can't get over those eyes. They are so blue!

Vicky :smiley:

Hey Vics2881! Nice to see you!

I know! aren't those eyes just wonderful!! i think that's his best feature!! :D I remember seeing The Good Son many years ago...but it never really hit me till LOTR who Elijah Wood was! LoL :cool:

He is so darn cute and adorable ... I love him too ...

His eyes kill me ... ;)
toronto2.jpg

His eyes... 🤤

I love that pic!!! He rocks!!!!! And he makes a great Frodo Baggins. He's done an amazing job of making the transition from child actor to adult actor!!

I like Frodo in the books but not in the movies...Elijah's such a hottie though! And he does a good job...he's a stud muffin! :dribble: I love you Elijah! I think I'm gonna feint if I look at that picture any longer...it's just so purdy :smiley:

I think EW, does an excellent job portraying the power of the ring, it would be pretty difficult to do for anyone especially when they shot out of order!

Serious? So you don't like Orli, or Viggo, or Sean, or Domonique, or Billy, or Andy, or ......................... :blink:

I've seen Flipper too. It was a pretty good movie, I didn't hate it if anything. I don't know, Elijah is cool but there are others I like better. :blush:

NAD!!!!!!!! I said he was my FAVOURITE! I didn't say I disliked any of the others...cuz I love Merry, and Pip, and Lego, and Ara, and even the ugly dwarf and the crazy Gollum...and maybe even Gandalf (on a professional level) and I love Boromir as well...they are all so great, and I wouldn't choose to choose, but if I had to choose, I would choose Lij!!!

He He!!! I know K. I was curious as to how a true fan would react at being told they disliked even one of the main characters, let alone all but one! To make up for my rudeness We're going to figure out how to work around stupid time zones!

Back