Ella Enchanted

Aliasgirl47 said:
OMG, MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK!!!!!! I HAVE READ IT ABOUT 5 TIMES AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT THIS SUMMER!!!!!!! READ THIS BOOK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
guys I mentioned the movie at like the beginning of this thread, lol! oh well, anyway it was supposed to be out in August, don't you think they would show previews by now? :blink:

hrm....i read it so long ago. i dotn remember a thing that happen. did some kind of magic person cast a curse on her or something?

i have read it like 10 million times! i liked the two princesses of bamarre better but they were both great! gail carson levine is the best author! well, one of the best authors.

aww I used to love this book! I think I heard something about a movie being made from it a long time ago but I haven't heard anything since...

I LOVE Ella Enchanted!!! I want a Prince Charming!!!!!! Yeah, I heard about a movie too, I think Anne HAthaway (Princess Diaries) was going to star, but I'm not sure. But I love Ella Enchanted. SOmetimes I just go bacj and read the ending cause I'm such a romantic, but I loved the whole book!!!!! :D

I absolutely loved the book!
I looked up the movie and I heard it was supposed to come out on April 23 '04, or somewhere around there.

I was gonna start a whole new thread about this book...but i don't need to!! Where ever i go I alwways find a million ppl have read this book...honestly..its such a good book!! But the movie...when I heard about it I was like WHYYY, no offence but they are soooo gonna ruin the book when making the movie. Like the Princess Diaries, the film is good but it doesn't even have THAT much to do with the books if u think about it. They so ruined it when they didn't put the COMPUTER SCENE(in the third book) in it!!!
Anyway back to the book...loved it to smitherins although I havent actually got my hands on my own copy yet..

Back