ELV1S PRESLEY

kylo4

Cadet
I'm listening to his CD ELVIIS: SECOND TO NONE right now. I'm just finishing off listening to Bossa Nova Baby. I love Elvis. He has great music. Even though it's old, it's still great.
kylo4

Oldies are great! If I can't find anything on my usual stations, I go to an oldies station. Its funny because I know the words to most of the songs they play. :smiley: Oh. Sorry. I got kinda off topic. :smiley:

I've been listening to Elvis for four hours now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. Even when I was writing that Girls topic. It helps me write better, I think. Lol.
kylo4

I've listened to Elvis for three days, 4 hours a day now. I'm obsessed, but it helps me write, and brings out my inner emotions. Like that poem I wrote for Mo.
kylo4

I just got Elvis's Christmas album, and his last album, Elvis for Everyone!!!!!!!! The Christmas album is really cool because you get to hear Elvis singing some of your favourite holiday classics.
kylo4

I just went out today, to the library, and I saw another of his Christmas albums!!! This one had 24 songs on it. I also got is Religious album, and two books about him! I'm really Elvis crazy now!! Another thing that I would just like to mention is that my mom bought my dad this cool Elvis mirror in I think, somewhere in the 1980's, and now that I like Elvis, it's in my room!!!!!!
kylo4

Back