Horror Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (1988)

Korinaz

Scout
Title: Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

Tagline: Here comes Elvira... there goes the neighbourhood!

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: James Signorelli

Cast: Cassandra Peterson, William Morgan Sheppard, Daniel Greene, Edie McClurg, Susan Kellermann, Jeff Conaway, Ellen Dunning, Ira Heiden, Scott Morris, Tress MacNeille, Frank Collison, Kris Kamm, Lee McLaughlin, Kurt Fuller, Larry Jenkins, Damita Jo Freeman, Bill Cable, Hugh Gillin, John Paragon, Alex Magno, Pat Crawford Brown, William Duell, Lynne Marie Stewart, Jack Fletcher, Robert Benedetti, Joey Arias, Deron McBee, Dick Miller, Raleigh Bond, Phil Rubenstein, Edwina Moore, Mario Celario, Bill Swearingen, Charles Woolf, Bill Dance, William Cort, Sharon Hays, Bill Morey, Kate Brown, Eve Smith, Tony Burrer, Alan Dewames, Tim Hill, James Hogan, Sebastian Russell, Read Scot, James Zyzack Sterling, Peter Blanco Jr., Gabriel Colbert, Michael A. Jackson, Derek Givens, Mark David Fritsche, Heather Holty Newton, Terry Ray

Release: 1988-09-30

Runtime: 96

Plot: When her great aunt dies, famed horror hostess Elvira heads for the uptight new England town of Falwell to claim her inheritance of a haunted house, a witch's cookbook and a punk rock poodle. But once the stuffy locals get an eyeful of the scream queen's ample assets, all hell busts out & breaks loose.
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (1988)

I remember her...she use to have a couple of others that also did the Horror programs as well. She was the best because of her looks.

I remember her...she use to have a couple of others that also did the Horror programs as well. She was the best because of her looks.
She had her car updated by Danny the count Coker in Vegas, she and Danny took the car out on the Vegas strip.

I wonder if TerrorVision's Medusa is a copy of her?;)
th

I'm not sure if that should have been the only qualification to determining if she was the best. :LOL: