Emily/Nicholas/Mary

I am so ready for Nicholas to get his memory back already! I'm getting sick and tired of this weak, pathetic two faced Mary that I can't hardly stand it!

I have a feeling, though, that they're going to make Emily and Lucky get close...really close, maybe involved before they bring Nicholas back. But, by then, they'll probably make Mary pregnant, and then there'll be just a tone more drama for Nicholas to go through. It's his family's bad karma coming back to get him, lol. Oh, the joys of being a Cassadine!

Anyone else have any thoughts?

I am not enjoying the Nikolas/Mary thing. I'm ready for Nikolas to get his memory back and go to Emily.
I can't believe that Mary is actually telling Nikolas that he's her husband. She must know how Emily is feeling yet she's letting her go on believing that Nikolas is dead!

Personally, I have to say that I am enjoying every minute of the Nikolas/Mary pairing. As long as he is with Mary, he is not with Emily. I still can't get over TPTB breaking up Zander and Emily. I met Chad Brannon at super soap weekend, and he was geat...and he and Natalia had such great chemistry even offscreen.

I am loving the Nikolas/Emily stuff going on now... they are so perfect for each other! Just need to get Mary out of the picture!

Even with Mary dead...no her so called "DEAD" husband is back is this storyline ever ending...I hope I'm wrong about this but I could see Connor and Emily getting together...I sure hope I'm wrong...dead wrong!
:( Melissa :(

Even with Mary dead...no her so called "DEAD" husband is back is this storyline ever ending...I hope I'm wrong about this but I could see Connor and Emily getting together...I sure hope I'm wrong...dead wrong!

Back