Season 2 Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I found about episode 12: The Getaway.

While Alliance counterintelligence head Ariana Kane tracks Sydney in order to catch her fugitive father, Jack elicits Irina's help in finding Sloane's blackmailer. Meanwhile, Sydney and Vaughn risk exposing their covers to SD-6 when they share a romantic dinner together while on a case in France, on "Alias," SUNDAY, JANUARY 12 on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin, Merrin Dungey as Francie Calfo, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Terry O'Quinn as Kendall, Faye Dunaway as Ariana Kane, Greg Grunberg as Agent Weiss, <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>*Amy Irving as Emily Sloane*</span>, Ira Heiden as CIA Agent Rick McCarthy, Doug Kruse as Patton Birch, Don Took as Agent Grey, Phillipe Simon as Claude Rousseau, Roger Ranny as black sweater, Courtney Gains as Holden, Kevin Sutherland as CIA Agent Blake and Laurent Alexandre as airport security guard no. 1.

DUN DUN DUN!
;)

koolio. i always like emily. shame she had to die and then come back to life and have a finger cut off then supossedly die again.....

i did love emily, but the scenes with her in it were kinda eerie, like she did know something that we didn't. but she was a good person, and sloane is a butthole...and it is a shame that she had to die, come to life, have her finger cut off, and then die again if sloane finds her...

I guess everyone knows the answer to this question...

Moving and Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back