Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 EMILY!

Discussion in 'Alias' started by ISpy10, Mar 17, 2003.

Tags:
  1. ISpy10

ISpy10 Rocket Ranger

WOW!!! I was so shocked that Emily got shot! I WAS SO SAD!!!! She had been through so much and now she's just dead! I was like Sydney after she died "I dont wanna talk about it" :o :confused: :unsure: :(

2. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i cried!lol

3. onedizneefreek

onedizneefreek Rocket Ranger

I couldn't believe that she showed Sloane the wire, and then I about fell off of my couch when she got shot. :(

4. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

I was so sad too :( But i think in a way she deserved it. She knew very very well how bad sloane was, yet she chose to be with him. In a way her death is her own fault.

5. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

Yea this friggin sucks. She was the only non CIA/SD-6 person left. No more "normal" people. Either dead,body snatched, or converted. bleh

6. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

*sigh* poor Emily. She was more like a mother to Syd than Irina. yes, in a way her death was her own fault. Why did she stick with Sloane anyway?!?!

7. onedizneefreek

onedizneefreek Rocket Ranger

LOVE------- :rolleyes:

8. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

god i dont know. Only Emily knew the answer to that question. As they say I guess "Love Is Blind"

9. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

Poor Emily...not too many people have to do two death scenes in the same show in two years! It feels weird that their are no non-intelligence people left...maybe Diane will play a bigger role now...and maybe Will, Weiss, Marshall etc. will get girls ;)

10. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

oh well someone had to die

11. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

Emily..........Emily.........Emily.......... :confused: Why did she have to die, she was so nice, she was like a mother to Sydney, Sloane's an evil ass but he still loved her, It's so depressing :unsure: