Season 2 EMILY!

ISpy10

Cadet
WOW!!! I was so shocked that Emily got shot! I WAS SO SAD!!!! She had been through so much and now she's just dead! I was like Sydney after she died "I dont wanna talk about it" :eek: :confused: :thinking: :(

I was so sad too :( But i think in a way she deserved it. She knew very very well how bad sloane was, yet she chose to be with him. In a way her death is her own fault.

Yea this friggin sucks. She was the only non CIA/SD-6 person left. No more "normal" people. Either dead,body snatched, or converted. bleh

*sigh* poor Emily. She was more like a mother to Syd than Irina. yes, in a way her death was her own fault. Why did she stick with Sloane anyway?!?!

Poor Emily...not too many people have to do two death scenes in the same show in two years! It feels weird that their are no non-intelligence people left...maybe Diane will play a bigger role now...and maybe Will, Weiss, Marshall etc. will get girls ;)

Emily..........Emily.........Emily.......... :confused: Why did she have to die, she was so nice, she was like a mother to Sydney, Sloane's an evil ass but he still loved her, It's so depressing :thinking:

Back