Emma Watson

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
i really love Emma Watson. i think she's brilliant, especially in HP and the PoA. she comes across really well in interviews and seems really smart for her age. She's also incredibly pretty.

i think she's pretty mature for her age especially now that she's really growing up to be a lady. overall, i think she's quite ok. she plays hermione well. ;)

Yeah I think she's great in HP, she really portrays Hermione well. I think she is very pretty and I think her sense of style is great (on the red carpet, not necessarily in the movie ;) )!

and she's MUCH better than Hilary Duff!!!!!!! :P

I love Emma Watson. She's great in whatever she's done so far, and I bet she'll have a great career her whole life. I'm really looking foward to anything she does!

vaughnscutie said:
Yeah I think she's great in HP, she really portrays Hermione well. I think she is very pretty and I think her sense of style is great (on the red carpet, not necessarily in the movie ;) )!

and she's MUCH better than Hilary Duff!!!!!!! :P
it's true, whoever dresses her for main events does a damn good job, she always looks amazing. however i really love that pink hoodie, jeans and rainbow belt combo, in HP3, thats a pretty cool outfit to be stuck in for months on end :P

i can't even think of another actress of her age, let alone one as good, and no Hillary frigging Duff does not even register on the same radar. she sucks. :lol:

Emma Watson rocks. She plays Hermione so well, and like people said, especially in PoA. She seems to handle stardom well and she doesn't go over her head. And she is really pretty. :D

Back