Jimena takes lots of human skin
(Part I begins soon)
Shedding skin (XII).jpg

Last edited:
Jimena sheds human skin
7:44 PM CST, January 17th
Somewhere in the outskirts of Albuquerque, NM
Hailee-Steinfeld-Feet-2787728.jpg

Jimena barefoot inside her secluded ranch before removing her clothing.

(Part I): Having arrived back home for a week or so to rest up before heading back to NYC, Jimena went back to the heavily secluded ranch in the outskirts of Albuquerque, NM (it was in the middle of nowhere only in the outskirts of town). Earlier in the day, she had arrived to a grand welcome back to the Land of Enchantment where she was given her own special day by the Mayor of Albuquerque & Albuquerque City Council, then did a few TV interviews on local TV stations before heading back home to rest.

It was 7:44 PM CST & Jimena was reading the local newspaper & was intrigued about surprising one of her class friends on the gymnastics team, Emily Saenz. "Time to get a little bit more comfortable" Jimena smiled as she continued to remove everything she was wearing: shoes, stockings, necklaces, watch, thong, bra, entire dress. Naked & with the fans blowing inside her hidden room-cave, Jimena pressed the back of her neck before removing her entire human skin, revealing a wet-drenched, naked yucky alien.

Hailee-Steinfeld-Feet-2787729.jpg

Jimena taking off her clothes before shedding her human skin.

Once she removed her human skin, Jimena then secretly teleported to Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ in the middle of the night, where Emily was on the Women's Gymnastics Team: more on that segment in Part II.
Shedding skin (XII).jpg

Following shedding her entire human skin, Jimena then teleported to Tempe, AZ.

Last edited:

COMING SOON IN EMMA'S SECRETIVE URGE
Jimena carefully removes Emily's skin
(Part II will begin sometime next week)
Shedding skin (XIII).jpg

Last edited:

Shedding Emily's skin
10:00 PM MST, January 17th
Somewhere in Tempe, AZ
Shedding skin (XII).jpg

(Part II): Jimena teleported in the outskirts of Tempe, AZ late at night & secretly teleported into Emily's penthouse (which was located on the 1st floor). Emily was sleeping naked on the bed with the fan blowing while Jimena snuck in quietly "Time to take your skin I need to use for awhile" as Jimena used her fingernails to slowly open up the back of Emily's neck all the way toward her buttocks & began removing her entire human skin from head to toe, revealing a naked skinless Emily (who was still asleep during this time).

"Now that's better" as Jimena picked up Emily's human skin before placing it into a large plastic bag & then caressed Emily's naked skinless body as she turned her over on top of her stomach "I will need to remove some things inside here, but injecting you with a secret concoction so that it won't hurt that much". Once that was finished, Jimena slowly removed the entire skeletal: opened up the skull, taking out the brain (putting it into another plastic bag), then removed all of the organs including heart, lungs, ovaries, kidneys, livers, stomach, intestine, both of Emily's eyes, teeth, tongue & everything else.

Then Jimena began shedding the entire outer shell, revealing a naked yucky alien underneath (turning Emily into a naked yucky alien) "Ahhh. Much better, now let's scoop all of the mess up" Jimena exhaled as she placed all of the organs, etc., into large plastic bags into the secret spaceship: then she placed human skin which resembled Emily on the couch (laying it down) & quietly exited the penthouse apartment.

More on Emily waking up later in the TL.

Raquel
1:59 PM EST, January 21st
Somewhere in the outskirts of Chapel Hill, NC
Paolla-Oliveira-Feet-4029707.jpg
Raquel Gutierrez of San Antonio, TX was a member of the University of North Carolina Women's Gymnastics Team. She had been uncomfortable wearing human skin all month long because it was too itchy & very sweaty underneath.

Later in the day, Raquel closed the door to her penthouse in the outskirts of Chapel Hill & closed the blinds. Walking naked in the bathroom, she pressed for the pressure points in the back of her neck "Just about right there" she said before removing her entire human skin, revealing a naked skinless Raquel as the human skin fell on the floor "Now that's better" she breathed with sighs of relief as she stepped into the shower.

Last edited:
Emily wakes up
10:37 AM MST, January 18th
Somewhere in the outskirts of Tempe, AZ

Emily woke up on the morning of January 18th. She had been asleep for longer than a few HRS (considering what Jimena had removed Emily's human skin & organs the night before), "Hmmm. Let me get up to get a shower started" as she got up from the bed, walking to the bathroom..... "OH MY GOD" she thought to herself as she looked herself in the mirror: completely naked & wet, drenched yucky alien "What's happening to me ?" she had said to herself as she looked up & down on her appearance.

It had lasted for more than 28 minutes, Emily noticed a laid out human skin on the couch, "Let me take a shower first" which had lasted for several minutes before getting out of the shower & putting on human skin which resembled her appearance, adjusting for a little bit before getting it right & perfect. Still naked, Emily said to herself "Nobody can know what happened to me. I need to keep this very secret."

Emma enjoys shedding human skin
1:27 PM PHST, January 25th
Somewhere in the outskirts of Naga City, Philippines
Shedding skin (XII).jpg

Emma went back to the secret hideout in the outskirts of Naga City & began removing her human skin from head to toe, revealing her naked yucky alien form: "Time to get some sleep", so she first took a shower & then walked into her bedroom, going to bed for the rest of the day.

She enjoyed shedding human skin including all of the organs & skeletal as well alot. Emma noticed one particular Filipina gymnast, whom she needed to remove human skin off of (more on that later).

Last edited: