Sci-Fi Emma's secretive urge TL

Quincy Kelley

Ensign

COMING SOON IN CHAPTER 4 OF EMMA'S SECRETIVE URGE
Part II of Natalia shedding her entire human skin
Stephanie_Leonidas_026.jpg

Valeria laying on the bed as Natalia sheds her entire human in front of her.

Last edited:

Quincy Kelley

Ensign

Intriguing beautiful night in the outskirts of Jaffa
7:44 PM IST, February 16th
Somewhere in the outskirts of Jaffa, Israel

Aly-Michalka-Feet-296631.jpg

Lihi Gillespie walking naked before shedding her human skin.

[Part I]: It was an all-out workout session of the Women's International Gymnastics championships in preparation for the upcoming Olympics in the summer. Lihi Gillespie of Sao Paulo, Brazil was practicing for the Brazilian Women's Gymnastics team & she had been uncomfortable wearing human skin because it had been nagging at her all day long "This skin is too itchy, I need to take it off to breathe" she said to herself, but didn't show it during Day 1 of the Women's International Gymnastics Championships in the outskirts of Tel Aviv, Israel.

Fast forward to 7:00 PM IST, Lihi was inside the private locker-room; completely naked from head to toe, she had secretly placed a light shining blue underground teleport inside the heavily-secluded underground room, connecting to her home planet of Zulutz (where it's always dark & the breezing cold air at night is lovely) "I noticed Giovanna is taking a shower over there, so I'm going to steal her towel & hide in the underground room". It was 7:44 PM IST & Lihi pressed against the back of her neck "Just about right there, I can feel the fresh air" she said before shedding her human skin, revealing a naked yucky alien underneath "Now this is so good" while Lihi placed her right foot on the bench, rolling up skin off of her right thigh, leg & feet (placing it on the ground); then she removed skin off of her left thigh, leg & feet, next removed remaining skin off of her backside all the way to her buttocks (which was also on the ground).
"Hmmm" Lihi exhaled as she continued to shed her human skin.

Shedding skin (I).jpg

Lihi contiues shedding non-stop.

Shedding skin (IV).jpg
Across the showers in the private locker-room, Giovanna Fretzulli of Israel was still in the shower humming music to herself not knowing what was going over in the center of the locker-room area "Time to get dried up" Giovanna said to herself when she noticed her towel was missing "Where is my towel ? I know I placed it outside the door of the private shield door here". Naked & wet, she snuck into the private stalls to hide when she heard something squishing & cracking "Now what's that noise ?" she thought to herself hiding in the bathroom stall naked & wet, drenched.....

Last edited:

Quincy Kelley

Ensign

Lihi shedding skin continues....
8:00 PM IST, February 16th
Shedding skin (V).jpg

Lihi removing more human skin.
Shedding skin (VI).jpg
Shedding skin (VII).jpg

(Part II): Lihi continued shedding her remaining human skin non-stop "Hmmm. This feels so good, better to breathe" she said to herself exhaling with breaths as the shedding continued.... The mangled human skin fell on the floor of the private locker-room. Glistening, naked & wet-drenched, Lihi then removed the remaining skin off the right side of her right arm, wrist & hand.... Once she was finished shedding, she looked at the floor staring at the mangled human skin "All of this goo-ing organs, blood squishing out, I need to get cleaned up, but first I need to surprise Giovanna & shed her human skin so I can wear it."

Shedding skin (X).jpg

Finishing shedding human skin, Lihi looks at the floor covered with mangled human skin in amazement.

Shedding skin (XI).jpg

Attachments

• Shedding skin (V).jpg
    Shedding skin (V).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2

Quincy Kelley

Ensign
Breezing night in Jaffa
8:30 PM IST, February 16th
Shedding skin (XII).jpg

Shedding skin (VIII).jpg

(Part III): Once the shedding of human skin was finished, Lihi decided to walk toward the private showers area of the private locker-room & take a long shower "Time to get a breezing shower" all the while Giovanna was hiding in the restroom & was wondering where the squishing sounds were coming from. Looking at an underground compartment, Lihi checked human skin with her resemblance floating on the cold wet soaker (she also had a resemblance of Giovanna's human skin: more on that later in the TL).

It was 8:56 PM & Lihi stepped out of the shower naked & without a towel, "Time to surprise Giovanna" she thought to herself while quietly walking toward the restroom area. Only thing Giovanna heard was soft footprints.....

Quincy Kelley

Ensign

COMING SOON IN CHAPTER 4 OF EMMA'S SECRETIVE URGE
Emma teleports to a secluded summer residence to shed more human skin
Aly-Michalka-Feet-661370.jpg

Quincy Kelley

Ensign

COMING SOON IN CHAPTER 5 OF EMMA'S SECRETIVE URGE
Ginalyn shedding her entire human skin & segment on her backstory....
painted13.jpg

Ginalyn shedding her human skin inside her dormitory on the campus of
the US Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO on a quiet Tuesday night....

Quincy Kelley

Ensign

Removing Giovanna's human skin.....
9:00 PM IST, February 16th
aly-michalka-naked.jpg

The time was 9:00 PM IST & Lihi managed to open the bathroom door wide open, seeing a wet & naked Giovanna hiding inside the bathroom toilet "Hello there Giovanna. Going to give you something to make you a little bit more comfortable" as she walked towards her.... "What's going on Lihi ? I feel sleepy" as Lihi injected a special concoction into her left wrist while slowly getting up from the toilet, before falling into Lihi's arms after collapsing unconscious.

"Now going to take you somewhere to an underground compartment so I can remove lots of things off of you" Lihi said while placing her into a special large slide, pushing a special gray button, resulting on softly placing an unconscious Giovanna onto a cold, soft slab: while Lihi calmly walked inside of the underground compartment. The time was now 9:16 PM IST & Lihi spread Giovanna's legs wide open, injecting more concoctions & began slowly removing Giovanna's entire human skin (placing it on the floor): then began removing all of the organs: teeth, tongue, both eyes, brain, cellebrum stem, esophaogus, larynx, heart, lungs, kidneys, intestine, uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries including other remaining organs & finally removing the entire skeletal (all of which were placed into a super large trash can).

Once that was finished, Lihi then shed the entire outer shell, which revealed a naked yucky alien underneath. Giovanna had been transformed into a naked yucky alien & still unconscious. Less than 25 minutes later, Lihi stretched Giovanna's vagina extra wide open, causing the water to gush out non-stop "Now that's much better Giovanna. You'll like it" Lihi said to herself.

Later that night, Giovanna woke up slowly, walked up to the mirror & looked at herself "What happened to me ?" she wondered to herself before Lihi walked in stating "I wanted to make you a little bit more comfortable & feels much better to breathe without human skin" before bidding her good night & get some sleep. Giovanna went to take a shower before going to bed, sleeping naked.....

Quincy Kelley

Ensign
Emma teleports to the US
10:00 PM HST, February 19th
Somewhere in the outskirts of Maui, HI
Aly-Michalka-Feet-661370.jpg

Emma walking naked in the bathroom before removing her entire human skin.

It was 10:00 PM HST somewhere in the outskirts of Maui, HI & it was a mildly hot Thursday evening when a large blue light landed inside one of the Episcopal convent restrooms (the convent was very heavily secluded). Emma exited the large blue teleport naked disguised as an Episcopalian nun "Time to get more comfortable because this human skin continues to itch a little bit, so I need to breathe a little bit" as she calmly walked inside the restroom.

Standing in the middle of the restroom still naked, Emma shed her human skin from head to toe, revealing her yucky naked red alien form underneath "Hmmm. Much better to breathe" as she then opened the closet door: containing resembling human skins of herself & some clothing before locking it tightly. Once that was done, Emma walked into the open shower & took a long shower; then still naked, knelt to pray & going to bed......

Last edited: