Emoticon related to Alias

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Ok so i came up with this idea so i hope it works out. SO basically one person posts and emoticon and the next person relates it to a scene or moment or something in Alias ok so for example

:sniper: i would say lauren shooting lazeray in "Full Disclosure"

Ok so lets try one:

:eekhair:

When Syd and Anna opened the suitecase to see the peice of paper dissolve before their eyes... I could remember in that scene, seeing Syd's eyes go wide, which is why I picked that one.

:Patch:

I don't know if thta one was ever in Alias, but we can give it a shot :smiley:

^^ that one reminds me of 'suit and glasses' but im really not sure why :P

next: (so easy...)
:redhair:

weren't there like ninja guys in one of the episodes, or did the good guys where ninja related clothing? here's a really easy one:

:blondewig:

I assume it's a blonde wig, though it looks kind of green on my LCD. If it's blond, then it's Julia :smiley:

:banghead:

P.S. Ninja guy was syd trying to steal the nuke back from hassane.

alias_freakazoid said:
What syd must have felt when she realized Lauren was no more!

Next:
:boxing:
[post="987375"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

At the beginning of The Solution (1x20), Sydney was so frustrated she went to hit one of those boxing bags, and they showed that during her conversation with Vaughn. She was frustrated after finding out the true identity of that b!tch-@$$ fool Noah Hicks and that her pursuit of Khasinau and her mother was actually strengthening SD-6.

It was a great, great scene. Gotta love Sydney... at the end of that scene, Vaughn gave her a patch of ice (they were in that same van where Vaughn and Sydney first discussed SD-6 on 1x02 So It Begins), and if you remember, on So It Begins Vaughn did the same thing and gave her a yellow band-aid for her arm.

I'm not a shipper, but that's great!!

vaughn and weiss in the bar when they had a conversation about being in love with both Sporty Spice and Posh (?) Spice...

new one: :chatchairs:

Sydney, Francie and Will at Francie's restaurant...the ep where Sydney finds out that Francie and Will kissed.

Next:
:stretcher:

Back