Season 2 End Game Guideline

KewlGuy

Cadet
I've just watched End Game, and here's what happened for all the people out there that can't wait to see it tonight :smiley:

It's raining and Syd and Dixon are next to Emillie's casket. Dixon tells Sydney that he's gonna ask for reassignment. He says that he knows what Emillie meant for Sydney and says sorry.
Irena has to call out Sloane's name twice to get his attention, she tells him that they should be careful now that the CIA knows too much but he says he doesn't care. He wants sattelitte footage of what happened in Tuskani and he wants to know who's murdered his wife. Irena tells him that they are so close on knowing what Rambaldi knew, and Sloane says that he wish he's never heard of that man's name.
Back at CIA's HQ Sydney is talking to Jack about how they don't have any clues about the whereabouts of Sloane or that scientist's. Sydney goes looking for the scientist's wife and tries to talk her into doing regression therapy session but she completely turns that down and gets quite offensive over Sydney's proposal as Sydney kind of imply that she wasn't doing enough to help the CIA.
Irena is now with the scientist and tell him that they got a database of over 10 million DNAs but they're all encrypted and need his help to decrypt it and find one specific DNA from that database. He refuses as he says he's been kept captive for 2 months and no word about his family and tells her that she might as well kill him, so Irena tells him that they let his family go and gives him a cell phone. He calls but the cell phone is modified so it can only receive and not send voice, so he can only hear them, and Irena tell him that he's now got something to live for.
Syd and Vaughn are in bed, and now he's getting ready to leave and gets his clothes out of his backpack. Syd says that the backpack is king ridiculous and tells him that one of her drawers is now his.
Sydney finds a suspicious phone number that's called the scientist's wife as she's going over the phone bill. After doing a background check, they match it to some jornalist, a front for the CIA equivalent in Russia, and that this reporter has received a fax with a single word in russia, which translated means "End Game". The scientist's wife tells Sydney that this reporter was her handler and that she was ordered to seduce and marry the scientist and that she's implanted some kind of tracking device on him and that the fax was a codeword for activating the poising that this device implanted on the scientist has.
< Insert Alias' opening credits here :smiley: >
Sydney is talking to Jack about all this, and Jack says that the wife of the scientist could be tried for espionage but Sydney tells him that she's a defector, but Jack is keeping her in costudy anyways. Syd tell Jack that the scientist has only 42 hours as the tracking chip releases the venon after activated.
Syd goes see the scientist's wife and uses some gizmo that has a prerecordered message that only her can listen, and asks her for the codes of the locator on the scientist's device and she gives the codes to Syd through morse codes being tapped on her arm so that one noone else will know since Jack already denied Sydney for the extraction of the scientist so Syd is going solo.
The Scientist tried to overtake Irena but Sloane shots him in the leg and Irena talks Sloane out of killing him.
Now Dixon is at home and talking to his wife about his reassignemnt plans and she tells him that whatever he decides she's be with him.
Sloane calls fake Francie and says that he needs something from her.
Sydney is now driving and notices that a car if following her. It's Jack that sent out some team to follow her.
Sydney gets into a store and calls Vaughn as she knows her phone is tapped, and starts some crypted conversation with him as she starts to get makeup, wigs, the works. She goes to the bathroom and disguises herself as some bimbo so she could mingle with a group of teen girls that were in the store. And walks out of there without the tracking team noticing her as she's with a bunch of sorority girls.
Syd is now in Russia, and walks into one of those rodeo bars, the ones with the mechanical bulls and stuff, as a cowboy. Syd rides the mechanical bull. And acquires the traker capable of finding the tracking device on the scientist.
Jack plays hardball with the scientist's wife and she ends up crying.
Syd calls Vaughn and tell him where's the scientist is located (Spain) and Vaughn tells her that she's going with her. Vaughn's partner, tell him if they go to jail he's not giving Vaughn his drawer.
Fake Francie and Will are making out on the sofa and now Will goes take a shower and fake Francie puts some bug or something in Will's phone. She calls Will while he's on the CIA and asks him to look up some reciepe for him from some website, but uses that bug she implanted on Will's phone to tap into the CIA's computer to get the video from what happened in Tuscany.
Syd and Vaughn meet up in Spain.
Sloane watches the Tuscany sat video and sees that Dixon was the one that killed his wife. Sloane now makes a phone calls as asks the person to do something else for him.
The scientist and Sark are talking. Syd and Vaughn enter the building. They find the scientist but Sark is gone and Vaughn goes after Sark. Vaughn starts shooting at Sark, meanwhile Syd is telling the scientist that his wife is a Russian agent and he says he knows, as he's NSA! Syd removes the device on the scients moments before releasing the venon into his bloodstream. And Sark gets away from Vaughn.
Back in LA, the scientist meets up with his wife at the CIA cell and start kissing and saying they love each other. Jack tells Syd that the scientist's wife is no longer to be considered a spy but a defector. And tells her that if she goes around him again, he'll have her transfered and finding Sloane and Irena will no longer be part of her job description.
Syd, Vaughn, Dixon and his wife are having dinner and Dixon's wife apologize to Syd for mistreating her when she first found out the truth about Dixon.
Marshall tells Jack that someone has acquired the sattellite videos on Tuscany and that noone has hacked in externally, but it was acquired from within the office.
Syd, Vaughn, Dixon and his wife are saying good bye to each other, and Dixon's wife get in her car and drives off, and when the car exploded. Fake Francie drives off after the car with Dixon's wife exploded, as she had the remote for the bomb.

Really good episode huh guys?
Even though I pretty much covered everything, ALWAYS WATCH it!!! Alias rules and this is only for the curious people that can barely wait till see it tonite. :smiley:
Hope y'all enjoyed it.

WOW!!!! I thought I was going blind, because I saw the caps and it didn't look like Diane was actually in the car. I put up a spoiler for this and then deleted it 'cause I thought I was seeing things. *sniff* I always liked her... *misty eyes*

wow.

This is going to be one crazy episode.

But it also really sucks that after this one there is only two or three episodes left before the season finale......felgercarb.......oh well now I just have to get my mom to let me get the Alias season 1 DVD. Woooohhoooo!!!

I already saw it. But for people that missed it. That's very good information to have. Cause last night was an important episode. One not to miss.

my mom and I are debating on whether or not that bomb in the car at the end was intended for Dixon or his wife, (even though it got his wife) so maybe slaone did it to get back at Dixon 4 murdering his wife.

Back