End of ALIAS

Alright, this is not a spoiler. I was just wondering on how all of you think the series should ultimately end. Although it would kick butt if Jennifer Garner was 70 years old and still in the CIA, it's highly unlikely. And even though she's signed on till 2008 or something (wow I'll be in college then-side note), I've spent many a night wondering on how the ingenious writers are going to close up the series.

My biggest fear is that the show turns into "Felicity," which had an excellent (Well, for the most part) first season, but then took a turn for the worst until its series finale a couple of years ago.

I think the writers for this show (don't know if they're the same or not) are amazing at some of the storylines, so they should be able to end ALIAS gracefully and with its dignity in tact.

ANYWAYS... back on topic. I've been speculating whether Sydney will every truly be able to leave her job. It's literally her life now, whether she likes it or not. Do you think that she might die? Highly unlikely I know. Do you think that she'll end up with Vaughn finally? Do you think that she'll be an old woman, telling her grandchildren this unbelievable story about her life, one that they don't believe (a la Edward Scissorhands)? Or do you think it'll be a cliffhanger, one with her finally realizing her true destiny as Rambaldi's chosen one?

So reply back and let me know what you guys think. I'm new here, but I've been an ardent reader for a while now. Some of your comments have been really thought-provoking (I know--I'm sorry this is getting so cheesy so I'll wrap this up)

THANKS

oneandonly,

I think that ultimately Sydney and Vaughn will end up together and they will finally be able to leave the CIA because everything w/ Irina and Sark, Sloane, etc. will be wrapped up. Although it would be so like the writers to give us an evil cliffhanger, I think that they'll want to tie up the loose ends.... or at least I hope so!

~Heather

I honestly have no clue how I want it to end and my opinion will propably change like 50 times before the series finale airs!! So I don't know!!!
<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>

this show never ties up the loose ends... they're always dragging us down and leading us on and stringing us along.... IT NEVER ENDS!!! seriously there is no way.... i don't see how they could ever end it with keeping everyone happy and solving all the problems... unless everyone dies and it's just sydney and vaughn...
seriously jack would have to die, irina, sloan... everyone.... they all just have too many problems to stay alive...

I dont want to think about it ending but I am just hoping they wrap everything up and dont leave us with anything like a cliffhanger..and I do ultimately want syd and vaughn to be together!

Back