End World Poverty

I wanted to tell everyone about an organization called Compassion International that I'm involved with. Its an oragnization that sponsors children in over 20 countries around the world. Thru Compassion children are able to have educational and basic health services. They also make sure that every child is able to go to church and learn about God and his love for them.
I began sponsoring a child alst year and it was a wonderful decision. The cost is only $32 a month, but it can change a child's life so much. You will receive about 3 letters a year from you child(you do not have to write them if you don't want to, but they will aprecciate it), and its thru these letters that you realize how much of a difference you are making.
Comapssion is having an event called Christmas with Compassion and sponsors are trying to find sponsors for another child. My child in need is Barsha Nayak, and she's a 6 year old girl from East India. If you would like to sponsor her please visit www.compassion.com/cwc-1893249-1. If you would like to pick a specific gender or countryof a child, or if you want more information visit www.compassion.com.
If you can, please consider sponsoring a child thru Compassin Internatonal. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them, or if you decide to sponsor a child please let me know. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

Back