Enders Series

Nad

Cadet
This is one of the best series I have ever read. I'd love to talk about it with anyone else who has read them!!!

I read Ender's Game last year. Haven't read anything Ender related beyond that, though I did check out a bitt Ender's Shadow. I know a few people who have read the series though, they're all boys. :lol: That's how I found out about the series. Don't think I'd be a good person so discuss the books with since I've only read Ender's Game and it was many, many months ago. :P

Oh, I love the series! I've read all of 'em in the series, as well as the Shadow series. It's just so...GOOD. *happy sigh* (y) [Random hand?]

I also love all seven books. The battle school is the best designed fictional school system I have ever read about, and Bean is awesome paritularly in the Shadow trilogy.

YAY FOR MORE READERS!!!!! :woot:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did another book in the series. With Ender he specifically said it would have four books. But I don't think he put a limit on Bean. I hope there are more! I love these books. Battle School is amazing. The way he ties different cultures together throughtout all of his books is amazing!

For anyone interested, there's SUPPOSED to be an Ender's Game movie coming out next year. Apparently, it's written by the people who wrote the X-Men movies. (and I love Ender!)

Acrocanis said:
For anyone interested, there's SUPPOSED to be an Ender's Game movie coming out next year. Apparently, it's written by the people who wrote the X-Men movies. (and I love Ender!)
[post="985179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah...I heard about the movie bout a year ago. release date sometime in 2006 (my graduation year!!!) such a long wait!!! -_-

I loved the Ender's series though...and the shadow books were awesome (only have shadow puppets left to read!) perhaps that's because I liked Bean's character a tad more than Ender...heh. I didn't have a chance to read anything after Speaker for the Dead...kinda started Xenocide, but found it difficult to read on...I would assume that's because I'm still into reading about them as kids lol...not about the generations after them...or when they're adults....

I hope thats only a rumor, cause Jake Lloyd would definetly ruin the movie, or make Ender seem really, lame.

I checked IMDB, and there is no cast posting yet, but Orson Scott Card has written the screenplay, so it can't be that bad with Jake Lloyd.(i hope)

Yeah and he'd probably be too old now, so maybe he won't happen :wee: Cause this movie has the potential to be amazing, but not with that kid <_<

Yeah, he would be too old. He's almost 14 or 15, I think. Anywho, I need to get to the library to check out the next in the Ender series. I've read Ender's Shadow, and Shadow of the Hegemon, both are good.

Back