Season 2 Endgame pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I think she's riding a mechanical bull. That's what it looked like to me in the promo video, of course i could be horribly wrong.

I can't wait for the S/V scene :D

Yea it looked to me like she was riding a bull and wearing a cowgirl outfit. Im really curious to see how that fits into everything.
Oh man would that be just great if Vaughn dresses as a cowboy. ah I would just die. :woot:

Jeez I cant wait for that S/V too....hes shirtless.....hehehehe if they cut that out ah man Ill be mad. mmmmm Im going crazy and its only monday! :woot: :woot: :woot:

*sigh* shirtless Vaughn. Somehow I know what I'll be thinking about during my exam tomorrow, and it won't be the questions. ;)

Ok this is my story about the cowgirl outfit.

Vaughn pages Will and says come to the rodeo. So they both go to the rodeo and sit down next to Jack. Will says why are we here? Jack says I don't know Vaughn told me to come. Vaughn says you have to wait. So the show starts and Syd comes out in the cowgirl outfit and waves to the crowd. She gets on the horse and they bring out Sloane. Syd ties up Sloane, takes out a gun and shoots him. End of Sloane.:D

AAAAAHHHHHH OMG I thought Lena was not going to be in this one no this is bad very bad if she is in this one then that only leaves her like um 3 more to pick from and if she isn't in the last one than OMG I will be soooo ticked off with the writers not her I mean like AAAHHHH. :blink:

wow is someone choking irina ahhh crazy. so cute I love the vaughn and syd moments ahhh and vaughns lot wearing a shirt yayaya lol.

Ha, Sydney in that blonde wig looks like some girl I knew in high school.

The Syd-Vaughn scene looks great! I can't wait until Sunday!! :woot: They better not cut that out...

Okay... AnnieOakleySyd is gonna crack me up. Especially if she's on a mechanical bull. At first, I thought she was being drowned, because the picture is so blurry. But on closer look, it definately is a cowgirl thing of some sort.

Looks like we're going to get a bunch of Sydney alias's this week. Something that's been seriously lacking lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back