Season 2 Endgame pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAHHHHHH OMG I thought Lena was not going to be in this one no this is bad very bad if she is in this one then that only leaves her like um 3 more to pick from and if she isn't in the last one than OMG I will be soooo ticked off with the writers not her I mean like AAAHHHH.

I think she's going to be in the last one too. It wouldn't be the same w/o her. ^_^

Okay, I watched video clips, and it explained a lot of these pictures. So here I go...

3. Syd looks like a Barbie in that wig -- But what's with the supermarket?

She definately looks like a barbie in the blonde wig... but a barbie in really good shape! She's in the supermarket because she's being followed by some guy (maybe because Jack wanted the guy to follow her to make sure that she doesn't go against his orders to not do anything about Caplan) and she needs to make herself a disguise. She calls Vaughn, and talks in code about developing pictures. Vaughn and Weiss don't get it (but I think they figure it out eventually. Hell, I don't get it either). She puts on a wig and makes friends with some sorority girls, getting invited to go eat with them. That way, she leaves the supermarket undetected.

4. Can't wait for the S/V scene! *drools*

Ohhh man. I almost short-circuited the computer from drooling! Nothing but blue boxers. And he gets the middle drawer at Syd's! Cuteness. Right before she calls Vaughn, he's talking to Weiss at the office and Weiss tells Vaughn that he's spoiled 'cause now he has a drawer PLUS a girlfriend, and Weiss doesn't even have a girlfriend. Funny stuff. Anyways, the Syd-Vaughn scene. Before they do some deep kissing, he tweaks her nose. It's cute.

5. What's with Irina on the table and the handcuffs?

That sounds kinda kinky. :lol: But she's being attacked by Caplan, from what I can tell (there's no vid clip of this scene). I think he's trying to strangle her with his handcuffs? But never fear, Mama Hari is saved by Sloane walking in.

6. Whose car exploded?

Dixon's. Only, he wasn't in it. Guess who was though... :eek: :( This happens at the end of the episode.

7. VAUGHN'S SURRENDERING?

No vid clip for this one either, but from what it looks like, it's a trick. He pretends to surrender, then takes out the guy.

11. Looks like Syd is having some Daddy issues...

Definately. It makes my issues with my father about transferring next year seem petty. But it's not the first time she's disobeyed him.

yeah this episode looks good just saw the pics aw cute vaughn and syd scene.and i think jack's getting at her cause he's trying to protect her.poor dixon

yeah this episode looks good just saw the pics aw cute vaughn and syd scene.and i think jack's getting at her cause he's trying to protect her.poor dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back