Season 2 Endgame pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok these are the questions and comments of a bewildered blonde:

1.In column 1, the last pic:
what is with the cowgrirl getup?

~these are for all the pics in the second column~

Pic. 2.
BARBIE!!!!! I hope I am not the only one who thinks she looks like Barbie. Or she looks like one of those trailer park girls that try too hard and but on too much brite pink makeup.
Pic. 3.
Is that Will or the mathmaticion dude (a.k.a. Christian Slater, I dont remember what his character name is)
Pic. 4.
Does Irena get captured?.......she looks captured to me.........hahaha ::evil laugh:: ( I never really liked her, but only on different aspects)
Pic. 7.
First of all Dixion looks like a monkey....and second I hope Sark or someone like that was in that car that blew up........heheh, Sark being blown to smithereings sound really good right about now.

and last but not least........(drumroll please)

Pic. 8
That picture is totally beyond me, but possible explanation for me is:
*Christian Slater* uses his pencil as a wepon, but when sydney come to rescue him he thinks it is one of his captors and momentarily gets Sydney into a hed lock.....(?) I still have no idea what the picture is explaining.

wut wuz up wid the Irina pic?? wuz someone chocking her? and ong the blonde hair Syd pic is HILARIOUS she looks soooo funny. lol and yeah *double sighs* for the shirtless Vaughn lol. :D

I guess the blonde hair thing she does a makeshift disguise in a drug store or something, so hence the bad outfit.

I agree with lenkid with Sydney being lacking of aliases! I hope there are some good ones. And, as much of a fan of country and everything that I am, that outfit looked WEIRD!!

Egyptian Kat said:
Pic. 2.
BARBIE!!!!! I hope I am not the only one who thinks she looks like Barbie. Or she looks like one of those trailer park girls that try too hard and but on too much brite pink makeup.
Gah!! My thoughts EXACTLY!! When I saw it, I thought "Trailer park mom Barbie!!"

Indeedy ;)
oh man OFF TOPIC but I gotta say right now that "Marshall" is about to play a bad guy on 'Charmed'. Go to TNT right now to check it out!

^_^ - VL

Omi gosh! I love the second to last picture of Sydney in the blue dress! It looks like a VERY exciting episode (but when are they not? ^_^ )

IrinaDerevko said:
Ok this is my story about the cowgirl outfit.

Vaughn pages Will and says come to the rodeo. So they both go to the rodeo and sit down next to Jack. Will says why are we here? Jack says I don't know Vaughn told me to come. Vaughn says you have to wait. So the show starts and Syd comes out in the cowgirl outfit and waves to the crowd. She gets on the horse and they bring out Sloane. Syd ties up Sloane, takes out a gun and shoots him. End of Sloane.:D
LOL!!!!!!!thats hilarous, and i cant wait for this episode!i havent heard any major major spoilers so i cant wait! ^_^

1. Episode looks great.
2. Sydney the cowgirl... Has a nice ring to it... ^_^
3. Syd looks like a Barbie in that wig -- But what's with the supermarket?
4. Can't wait for the S/V scene! *drools*
5. What's with Irina on the table and the handcuffs? :Ph34r:
6. Whose car exploded?
7. VAUGHN'S SURRENDERING?
8. Looks like Sloane is kicking some tushie...
9. What do you think that final pic is of?
10. Kick-@$$ vaughn returns!
11. Looks like Syd is having some Daddy issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back