• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OK ALIAS! in my opion a good alias is one with out some syd vaughn action and just some kicking butt. a great alias is when they talk like in the cel about the watch and a one of the best alias i would rate would be like where they make out a stuff. jus my rating! lol :LOL:
go ahead laf i know im a dork geek whatever! :geek:

lauren vartan

SpyGurl001

Cadet
I love how she can just change accents!! Love the college gurl and southern bell one!! But I think they over did her clothes for the cowboy bar! LoL!! Weiss isn't going to share a drawer with him and I hope Jack doesn't shoot my MV!!! He HE of course its good how she got away she is Syd Bristow!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I hate Eviel Francie and how she uses poor will!!

~KM

AliasBabe12

Cadet
OMG!! OMG!! this was such a great episode. .it was so sad that diane died gosh i can't wait till the next one its leaving me in suspense! AHHHH!!! it was soo good, and Michael got his haircut and he has a tatoo that just makes him even hotter!! :D

OMG!that was an amaizng episdoe, i juts screamed and am still in shock! o and you may be comfortable with my daughter but you are not comfortable with me!LOL

did anyone notice more irina nad sloane vibes? idid and sarks wanting something he never had, could that be a mother?!

Top Bottom