• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
i wonder what the body count is now... you know, there sure are alot of russian women seducing americans, and with surprisingly good accents, too. a russian cowboy bar?!

Grrrrrr.....I could have strangled Jack with my Bare hands in that scene trying to take her son away!!! But I didn't understand why they keep switching languages!?!?!

~KM

EEEEE!!! OMG I'M LOVING THIS!! Vicki the drugstore scene was so funny! Did eanyone see what the little note thing Vaughn was using to decipher what Sydney said? I think it was something like should. . .shower. . .russia! LMAO!!!! I think i may be wrong....second commercial break!!

Victoria King said:
did anyone notice more irina nad sloane vibes? idid and  sarks wanting something he never had, could that be a mother?!
yeah, I noticed the Sloane/Irina vibes...very scary... :blink:

OMG!! Poor Elsa!! EVIL JACK!! I just got to the part about him not giving her son back!! EVIL!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Victoria King said:
did anyone notice more irina nad sloane vibes? idid and  sarks wanting something he never had, could that be a mother?!
yeah, I noticed the Sloane/Irina vibes...very scary... :blink:
and not good! :eek:

(in my opinion, that is)

did you read the spoilers for the next ep? that sums up everything cant wait for that scene!ibet he is next to die in the line of three!

this episode was just fantastic!great one in the line of three, all of them have been good lately!i loved adt and ttt and now this one!great! i loved the similarities and differences between the caplans and bristows cant wait for vh's spy family column!

i am absolutely addicted to this show! i love everything about it! Definite thumbs up on Vaughn's tattoo, but is it real? hell, even whether it is or not i still think he's sexy. What's the deal with Sark. i so wanna know his story and yes, i think he's sydney's brother. and he's also hot. he's got that sexy badboy thing going for him...i like it. i can't wait till the next episode! i'm so pumped after everytime i watch an episode, i feel like a junkie...and loving it!
:D

p.s. great site!

I loved the scene at the drugstore!! It was such a nice touch that they had her say she was from West Virginia..

Okay, a mechanical bull?!? Huh?!?

I love the Jack/Syd tension. It reminds me of 1st season. You can tell he just wants to smack her sometimes, though. Lol. :lol:

Did anyone else think that when Jack was talking to the wife, he was trying to convince himself that Irina really loves Sydney, by proving to himself that Elsa really loved her son?

AAAAAH!! OMG!! fourth and final commercial break!! OMG!!! EEEEP!! I love this episode!! But the whole thing with the blood gushing out was a bit much...It looked kinda fake...even if it was..

and yeah, I'm thinking that's what Jack was doing. A little bit anyway...

azalea i agree with you on everything! i loved the jack and sydney tension and how he was like you will no longer be searching for them!great! but i am wondering more and more about sark and irina and the relation between them. sent to boarding school deprived of something he never had!oo four weeks,AUGH!

You know what I think? I think they made it such a good episode because we're going to go a month without a new one for a month. :D Maybe not...maybe it was just dumb luck for them! LMAO!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
You know what I think? I think they made it such a good episode because we're going to go a month without a new one for a month. :D Maybe not...maybe it was just dumb luck for them! LMAO!!
I don't think JJ & crew have any control over the ABC programming department...

Back