• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
I almost hate to say it, but I'm starting to love Sloane. I mean, nothing's holding him back now, and he is becoming one heck of a bad guy. He's almost unstopable at this point, because no one can find him, yet he can do whatever he wants.

And do we know why Dixon and Diane came in separate cars?

they probably came in separate cars because they probably had to go to separate places after dinner. diane mentioned something about having to pick up the kids or something.

and yes, i love sloane too actually. as a character, he's just so amazing. i call him "evil selfish bastard" in a complimentary sort of way. ;)

You mean I wasn't the only one who snickered when Caplan suddenly attacked Irina? I love her, but I just had to cheer Caplan fighting back. I mean, can you just imagine what he's been going through? And with Irina's behavior, I do think she's evil now. And she's sooo good at it!

nice name you got going there for him. ;)

I just think it's weird they came in separate cars. I guess it just worked better for the story that way.

oh yeah, i definitely loved how caplan attacked her. she just looked so surprised, it was great.

and it was sort of funny how he told sark, "you're going to kill me now, aren't you? you wouldn't tell me all those things if you weren't going to kill me."

well, at least we sort of got to learn a bit more about sark!

I hope that we learn more about Sark as the season winds down here. He's always been sort of in the background.

And I was actually surprised that Irina didn't see that attack coming. As soon as I saw how his handcuffs were on, I could see him attacking someone a mile away.

Freplica definetely needs to go. I'm so sick of her. And Sloane is starting to annoy me. I can't believe I loved him before. Too bad it all changed after Phase One. And of course Irina is "evil" now. She can't act good when she's "working" with Sloane, can she?

this is just a completely random question, but did sloane know who irina was while she was "laura bristow"? did he know that she was a kgb agent undercover??

omg aaaaaaaaaa i just saw it cause i had a gymnastics meet so i couldnt watch it until it was over cause i got home halfway throught it!

POOR DIANE!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't think he knew she was KGB, because remember last week he told Emily that he had just found out a couple of months ago that Irina was alive.

lenkid said:
I don't think he knew she was KGB, because remember last week he told Emily that he had just found out a couple of months ago that Irina was alive.
Sloane always knew she was alive. He told Jack the truth last season. (I think that was in Masquerade)

He wasn't one to lie to Emily anymore though remember. And I think he only really began to piece together that she was alive at the end of last season.

that's true - sloane could have been lying to emily about irina.

because that's a lot of info to assimilate in only a couple months. not only is laura alive, but laura's not really laura. she's irina.

and if he had just found all of this out a couple months ago, why would he have immediately trusted her enough to work with her - even offering her his entire rambaldi collection?

but if sloane knew who she was while she was with jack, why didn't he say something? because they were both actually working for the cia at that time, weren't they? hmm...UNLESS sloane and irina were working together all the way back then. :blink:

Yeah, but Sloane never told Emily that Laura wasn't Laura, at least I don't think he did.

and who's to say he trusts her? he's working with her because she can get her hands on Rambaldi artifacts which is his ultimate goal. And he offered to give up his share because he knew that she wanted it, and she was a quick way out for him to be with Emily.

ahhh poor diane!!! actually i didn't like her that much. too fickle. at first i thought it was dixon's car that blew up though. i think sloane has known that irina was alive for a long time. wasn't he the one who told jack in the first place?
okay i did not think this was the best episode. it seems to me that maybe the writers needed a "filler" episode because they don't have enough storyline leading up to the finale to have enough episodes. because this ep did not really advance any of the storylines. everyone's role in it (especially irina's) was kind of pointless. im kind of disappointed.

Sloane knew Irina was alive all along. Last season he and Jack talked about that after Jack found out about it. Sloane told Jack he had been under orders not to say anything to Jack.

Back