• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
Jennifer was born in Houston and raised in West Virginia. I do love the little things they do to give her her own W.V. identity.

i was just wondering if anyone, knows where the 2 min. they cut off. i was thinking maybe it was at the end when the two couple what talk, it seem some line was kind miss.
well, loved the eps. exce. when vaughn pinch sydney nose. very sweet. and does anyone knows what the tattoo on Michael arm was,i thought i saw like some kind of animal or something like that.

sorry to post twice but i think ALias is one of the best show, i mean JJ really please the fan, letting people hear her accent (West Virginia), or Michael loves for hockey and how he used to be poolshark, all fit into a storyline. I have to say that JJ is probably the best producer.

I LOVED THE EPISODE! But, every other Alias episode is very good. I especially liked the part where
Syd and Vaughn were in bed, but Vaughn was shirtless!
OMG! OMG! My jaw was hanging. I just had to get that out. lol

Ok today in school I made ways for every one of those evil people to die. :smiley: Note: I am not physco or crazy I am just me. :smiley:

Sloane: He will watch endless tapes of Diane and Dixon with there family MAKE THE GUILT KILL HIM. Then he will get ina car and BURN BURN BURN!!!!!!!!!! And Dixion will have the pleasure of lighting it *evil laugh*

Freplica: Everyone will have two turns to kick her Will gwts three. So does Dixion. Then She will hear about diane till she is blue in the face. THEN SHE WILL BURN SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else...... Hmmm I dont know if sark was in on this devil act so for now I am letting him off. for now. BUT if I find other wise *pulls lighter out*

Ok that is my crazy mind at work and please everyone dont be scared to talk to me know JUST SLOANE AND FREPLICA!

Ummmmmmm Vaughn in Boxers *sigh* HE is soo hot! :smiley:

wow that was a great eppy! i loved the disguise also!!! one question, when she was rifing the bull, was it a wig or her hair!!?? i thikn i t was her hair!!! but u never know!

Thats why I love this show ... the shock-value is impressive ...

In the first 5 minutes of the show, I was ... OMG ... :jawdrop:

I am sure no one knew what was coming ... who could have imagined
that Neal Caplan's wife was a Russian spy, just like Irina ... who knew?
And the title of the show "End Game" was not merely related to Sydney.
It was Caplan's wife who was part of the "End Game" ... the game of
having seduced him and kill him, if necessary when he was needed anymore.
The woman sure loved her husband, and her family ... who would have thought that JJ would use the same scenario again ... you know, the spy who married an american and left behind a kid ... well, but in a different way, she didn't leave. And those scenes with Jack ... he was such a stranger, and screaming to her ... whats wrong with him. She is not Irina ... do you understand that?

The scene in the drug-store was awesome ... very funny ... the way she dressed herself, such an alias-style ... and the code she sent to Vaugh was just great ... (y)

Sydney and Caplan's wife (forgot her name) ... that scene with the watch and the morse code was fantastic ... I love the way Syd gets what she needs ... she is great ... (y) (y)

Poor Diane ... :(
We knew she was going to die ... but exploding into pieces ... men, that was cruel ... And for people to say, that the ending was predictable, I don't agree ... I was sitting in my chair watching the show, and when the car exploded I jumped and said OMG ... how could she done that? Sorry for Dixon ... and poor Diane ... I was just getting to know her ... and now she's gone ... :(

And creepy evil-Francie needs to die very soon, I just don't see any potential in her character anymore. A pathetci waste of time with her story-line ...

Don't think it will happen yet, but I'm just guessing that there will be a fight between herself and Sydney and she will escape to -- heh,heh -- join Sloane.

i was just wondering if anyone, knows where the 2 min. they cut off. i was thinking maybe it was at the end when the two couple what talk, it seem some line was kind miss.

I don't think they cut off 2 minutes. All the producers of all of ABC's shows, I think turned in both the original episodes and edited ones missing the two and half minutes. I'm pretty sure they showed the whole episode, but I might be wrong. They do a REALLY good job editing over there at Alias!

where there ne 47's in it? and whose dna does sloane/irina want? (my guess is syds or the next rambaldis or the clockmakers)

I don't think they cut off 2 minutes. All the producers of all of ABC's shows, I think turned in both the original episodes and edited ones missing the two and half minutes. I'm pretty sure they showed the whole episode, but I might be wrong. They do a REALLY good job editing over there at Alias!

I couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed like to me that there were more commercials than usual. There was a break about 45 minutes into the show, like usual, but then there was another one 55 minutes in. That sounds like something ABC would do; decide not to do the news update, but then go ahead and fill the extra time with more commercials. I wouldn't put it past them.

AHH I LOVE THIS EPISODE SOOO MUCH!
everything was great! i absolutely loved it! especially the russian. that just sounded so cool. this ep just had everything!
and FINALLY! how long did it take them to take off vaughn's shirt!

another great episode, the drugstore scene was so funny and very well written in my opinion, i also liked the renunion of neil caplain and his wife...very touching moment

That sounds like something ABC would do; decide not to do the news update, but then go ahead and fill the extra time with more commercials. I wouldn't put it past them.

Good point. I don't know... I'm getting out of class early tmo, so I will watch my latest tape and time the commercial breaks on each one to see if this ep had more commercials than usual. (Woohoo, it'll be an experiment! I am such a nerd.) I wouldn't put it past ABC either... :::mumble:::monkeys:::mumble::: :rolleyes:

Back