• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
Saw it again ... amazing episode ... I just love the way the writers pull off anything they want too ...

And concerning my "dejavu" scene ... I stayed all night up, trying to think of a way to explain what happened, but nothing ... and with the coughs of the flu, I stayed up more then I expected ... I hate being sick ...

shakila Posted on Apr 1 2003, 06:17 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh man i am so hating evil francie.its driving me insane why can't she just die.

This means the actor, Merrin Dungey, is doing her job which is to make you hate her. Good stuff. From nice-nice, to evil-evil. :Ph34r:

I loved this episode. There was lot of suspense and her mother was great!!!!! The acting in general was fab and Weiss was bak!!!!! yipee!!!!!

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it was soooooooo good. I HATE FRANCIE! I can't believe that Diane is dead. :( And Sark was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

hahahha keep the drool in murkywater lol this was such a great episode Im so mad at the evil francie why did they have to kill her she was sooo happy poor dixon

I reaally reallly miss the old francie she was sooooooc ool. And merrin probably wont be on next season if she dies this season which she probably will!!!!

I was so happy that Weiss was back. I love it whenever he's in a scene because he just makes that scene so much better.

Oh I :love: this episode! The evil Francie is so so mean.The drugstore seen was soo funny! :lol: I don't think I can wait till the next episode. It's to far away, urg! :banghead:

The ending looked pretty darn explosive to me. I'm not sure how they would have extracted her from the SUV before it happened.

ok, so I was just watching the drawer scene (yes again :smiley:) and remember how we were all saying in Firebomb that Sydney still had the pic of her and Danny beside her bed? Well, I noticed it wasn't there anymore. I guess she's finally moved on.

Hi! I'm new here and I lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee Alias!!!! Endgame was great!!!!!! It was a little weird dont you think when Jack said " I'll have you transferd if you disobey me agian." ??????????? LOL

I think that Syd has to realize that she can't always do what she wants. She is an agent of the CIA just like everyone else there and has to follow orders

I think that Syd has to realize that she can't always do what she wants. She is an agent of the CIA just like everyone else there and has to follow orders

Back